The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from... Dallas, TX

mikenewhouse

affiliate
Okay so Dallas, TX isn't as cool as all the other people posting in this forum, but none the less, it's where I live.

I'll probably be one of the younger people on the board at the ripe age of 20, but I hope to be able to add a little bit of value to everyone here, in addition to learn a thing or two (which I've already done in the 30 minutes I've been here).

I'm joining in anticipation for my first ever product launch (which happens to be tomorrow... ahhhh!!!). I have some mixed emotions. Excited about finally releasing a product I've taken 2 years to research, and 9 months to put together yet nervous, that people won't see the value in what I've created until the wave is past.

Can't wait to meet you all, here your own stories, and see what lies ahead on the path less traveled.

Mike

Welcome to 5 Star, Mike.

We have members of just about all ages, including some who are in their teens. However 20 still puts you with some of our younger members.

Dallas is a cool place. We have some members from Dallas.

It is always good to read when a member says they plan to be helpful to others.

We are glad to have you as a member and I'm sure you are going to enjoy being part of this community. Our members are very friendly as well as being helpful.

Our members have a lot of interesting stories and some of them are in their posts here at 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

We are glad to have you as a member and we look forward to your posts.

Welcome.. I know how you wud be feeling. I am 27 from mumbai, India. I recently launced mine too so ...I can understand.
you can send me a pm if you wanna chat further and share about your launch...and the product.
All the very best.
Cheers,
Manoj

banners
Back