The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Canada!

Slowrider

affiliate
Hi everyone! I'm a stay at home Mom of two young boys. I live in a small town of 2000 people. I've been trying my hand at affiliate marketing for the past year now due to the fact that there are a lack of babysitters in our town. Regular 9 - 5 work is not hard to find anywhere in our province however, it would cost me more than it's worth to find a full time babysitter so I started into working from home.

My first venture was with an MML but that didn't work so well in a small town and I ran out of friends and relatives to pester. I've tried a few affiliate marketing programs but haven't had much luck yet. lol I'm limited to working odd hours as my kids keep me busy for most of the day.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get to know you all here and things will turn around. I look forward to meeting you and picking your brain in the future. :)

welcome. very few marketers are successful with there first attempts. stay positive and focused on the task at hand. look around here you will find many ideas and programs that may help you reach your goals. best of luck to you.

Hi Slowrider,

Welcome to 5 Star. We have lots of work at home Moms, lots of newbies and lots of Canucks, so you should feel right at home.

Glad you switched from MLM to affiliate marketing. Have you found a GOOD, not too competitive niche yet? That's one of the keys to early success. Read all the stickies in our newbie forum to get ideas about how to get started on the right track and to learn what to avoid. Then head over to our niche forum and start niche hunting.

Holler if you get stuck. We're here to help!

Thanks for the nice welcome! You're making me feel right at home here.

I've got two campaigns running but my CTR is only about 1% and I haven't had any sales yet. lol I do need to do more research on the niche markets. I've done so much reading and know quite a bit but I have to put it into practice now. I know I'll get there eventually. Plus I'm stubborn and want to prove to my husband that I can do this!

I have also created a website for a rancher friend of mine to market his horses.

Welcome to 5 Star, Slowrider.

Thanks for joining.

The good thing with affiliate marketing is that you can decide what time you want to work. That should work out great for you.

Linda has given you some good suggestions to help you turn things around.

Another good thing about being a member here is because we have some very friendly members. They are also knowledgeable and very helpful. Just ask question in the appropriate forum whenever you have any.

It can be good to be stubborn because that will help to keep you from giving up too soon. A lot of people get into this and give us when things don't happen quickly.

MI
Back