The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

have things settled ?

I think there still time for the update. Google has lately moved sites up and down in the search results pages , that is why I am asking. Many users complained that their websites are now ranked very low .. I am wondering if they have good news now .

Google completely dropped some of my sites from serps and a few days ago started to unindex them. But things are looking up a little now. My sites moved up the serps but not nearly back to their original place and pages are getting reindexed.

I think its very unlikely and hope it will not stay like this. Hoping for much improvement before things settle.

Not yet. Things getting settled in a month or two IMO.

I quite agree with Don, instead of this weekly or even daily moan about SERP PR etc, you should give it a month or two for things to settle down, that way you know where you site is and plan how to move forward from there

I quite agree with Don, instead of this weekly or even daily moan about SERP PR etc, you should give it a month or two for things to settle down, that way you know where you site is and plan how to move forward from there

I wasn't moaning just noting my findings in particular to last few days. I agree it will probably take a month or 2 for things to settle.

If i was to moan i think theres plenty to moan about such as seo becoming more and more of a lottery.

Sometimes, I feel that Google wants us to be patient and so it takes such a long period to settle things.;)
But I do understand how difficult it is to be patient with this kind of stuff going on.

Well I had a weird experience ..sites dropping from SERPs and now back again..one with one position higher.

So I guess there are some big changes to G`s algo...

Sometimes, I feel that Google wants us to be patient and so it takes such a long period to settle things.;)
But I do understand how difficult it is to be patient with this kind of stuff going on.

Serious web master have always good enough patient as they work for long run not short period ;)

That's very true. The whole business with google is about P...
SER(P)'s (P)agerank, Web(P)ages, (P)ageStrengh and on and on.......on....and ends with patience.

banners
Back