The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[GUIDE] Video Method To Make $50+ A Day With Facebook Groups

Hello Fix Members

I would like to share a video I made for my network members to use. I still have lots of members running this method as its working great! What makes this method golden is there is alot of niches you can choose from. Do some research to find out what facebook games has the most members in the groups.

I was half asleep making this video so I made it as fast as I could sorry!

EARNINGS PROOF
a5pkcow.jpg

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to this thread.

Thanks
Bobby
the video is not aviable ...

Hello guys. I registered because I wanted to share some information about this post. The video might be dead but there's an article basically retelling everything OP did! The article does refer to this post, which is how I found affiliatefix.
Basically, what is the method about:
1. Find a Facebook game.
2. Join groups related to said game.
3. Make a website with a content locker offering free resources, like coins.
4. Use a link shortener for your website.
5. Post in various groups.
So... My only issue is... Most facebook groups are quite strict, right? Did anyone try anything similar?

Hello guys. I registered because I wanted to share some information about this post. The video might be dead but there's an article basically retelling everything OP did! The article does refer to this post, which is how I found affiliatefix.
Basically, what is the method about:
1. Find a Facebook game.
2. Join groups related to said game.
3. Make a website with a content locker offering free resources, like coins.
4. Use a link shortener for your website.
5. Post in various groups.
So... My only issue is... Most facebook groups are quite strict, right? Did anyone try anything similar?

Don't forget that this method was posted five years ago. Things have changed a lot since then.

MI
Back