The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

[GUIDE] Video Method To Make $50+ A Day With Facebook Groups

Hello, I have a question.

I got deleted by the groups within 2 minutes after posting the image + link. How can I fix this?

This will happen if the admin is online when you post. join a few more groups. more accounts with groups the better. When you get removed just join more groups.

Hello, I have a question.

I got deleted by the groups within 2 minutes after posting the image + link. How can I fix this?

Try different hours of the day, or try adding the admins as friends on your fake accounts so you can see when they are online or not (in the messenger) Doesn't always mean they are offline they could just turned off messenger but alot of people don't do that anyways so can be a good indicator.

thank you for this method and especially thanks for making a HQ video tutorial about the method.

The only problem I see with this method is how to make multiply Facebook accounts.

Anyone can guide me on that?

thank you for this method and especially thanks for making a HQ video tutorial about the method.

The only problem I see with this method is how to make multiply Facebook accounts.

Anyone can guide me on that?

I have always bought my accounts from sellers on forums. Waste to much time making accounts. Also have alot more video methods posted in the classroom :)

Amazing Tutorial must say worth to follow.Thanks Cpa teacher. I have also send application to join CPATeacher network.Please review it, Looking Forward to be honored. Thanks again

With this method i post as much as i can untell they kick me out of groups. then join more groups in other niches :)

Hi,
I had the issue of making a lot of money online through Facebook fan page. I immediately went ahead and signed up with the hope to get at least $20 every day. However, I was completely stuck after that stage because I have never learned what to do next. I still have that passion and zeal to make the above mentioned amount of money. With this, I will be able to handle lots of issues in my life that pertain the monetary support. Financial freedom is what each and everyone of us is is search for daily. So I will highly appreciate if you guide me throughout making my first dollar.

Hi,
I had the issue of making a lot of money online through Facebook fan page. I immediately went ahead and signed up with the hope to get at least $20 every day. However, I was completely stuck after that stage because I have never learned what to do next. I still have that passion and zeal to make the above mentioned amount of money. With this, I will be able to handle lots of issues in my life that pertain the monetary support. Financial freedom is what each and everyone of us is is search for daily. So I will highly appreciate if you guide me throughout making my first dollar.

What you need to do after the accounts are built up you will use your profile wall to promote whatever you would like. Post pics with link images with your domain in them. Ask your friends to like and share your posts. Its a very easy method and can make some good money with it :)

Hello cpateacher, i am kind of person who test always what i read.
Take a look, i use your niche + another niches (i will note share all know why) but it's working 100% it's just about how much you want to earn.
My advice? Dont spam so hard and try to create good looking LP, also i give legit "content" for ppl who complete a offer.

Attachments

• asd.png
    asd.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 68
Take a look, i use your niche + another niches (i will note share all know why) but it's working 100% it's just about how much you want to earn.
My advice? Dont spam so hard and try to create good looking LP, also i give legit "content" for ppl who complete a offer.

What do you mean by "content"? Do you have an example of what could work as "content"?

I don't mind you not telling the niche but I am curious on the method
So it's group post -> landing page -> offer -> free content?
I would like to know what type of content and doesn't most group hates links? how do you prevent being banned from the group'?

banners
Back