The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[GUIDE] Video Method To Make $50+ A Day With Facebook Groups

Acura

OG Ads
Hello Fix Members

I would like to share a video I made for my network members to use. I still have lots of members running this method as its working great! What makes this method golden is there is alot of niches you can choose from. Do some research to find out what facebook games has the most members in the groups.

I was half asleep making this video so I made it as fast as I could sorry!

EARNINGS PROOF
a5pkcow.jpg

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to this thread.

Thanks
Bobby

Last edited:
Wow, you made this into video tutorial impressive.
This method was fully reveal by a member on BHW, I've tried this method and it indeed drag you plenty of visitors.

Wow, you made this into video tutorial impressive.
This method was fully reveal by a member on BHW, I've tried this method and it indeed drag you plenty of visitors.

Thanks yes this method has been posted before but i added a few tricks for links wont get blocked ect.

Is there any training at your website cpateacher.com?

Are you suggesting I create five separate facebook accounts?

I really don't understand the whole creating a gateway thing.

What offer am I promoting?

Is there any training at your website cpateacher.com?

Are you suggesting I create five separate facebook accounts?

I really don't understand the whole creating a gateway thing.

What offer am I promoting?

CPA Teacher is a CPA Network that offers members methods tools scripts ect for using our network. For this method you will need facebook accounts to join lots of groups. The content locker showing incent offers like app install offers pin submits and email submit offers to your users. If you need any help please let me know.

So are you creating five facebook accounts with the same niche or all different niches?

The best thing to do would be to make a multi-niche site with all niches on 1 site. Then join a mix of groups in them niches. Its better to have accounts joined to groups so you can fire off alot of posts to get max traffic online :)

The best thing to do would be to make a multi-niche site with all niches on 1 site. Then join a mix of groups in them niches. Its better to have accounts joined to groups so you can fire off alot of posts to get max traffic online :)

What if i don't make a site and just put up an offer wall with a shortened link instead of a content locker?

This can work for link locking yes. But make sure it works on mobile also do not want to miss out on lots of good traffic.
True. Thanks for the advice. So do you end up building more then five facebook profiles ever? Or do you just sticking to the five you set up?

True. Thanks for the advice. So do you end up building more then five facebook profiles ever? Or do you just sticking to the five you set up?

I make lots ahead of time because they will remove you from some groups.

Assuming your numbers are real, it looks like it might be a good method.

Numbers are real most of them conversions are from mobile app installs. Its a great method :)

Anyone here try this method out yet? Its working great some of my members are earning good with this method.

This method can and will work!

I would like to put a twist on this with massplanner.. Do you think that posting to all your groups (first post after joining) just to say hey will reduce the likely hood of you getting banned for making your second post (the next day) with a link/clickable image.

Do you think that the link going straight to the content locker might lower your conversion rates? Vs setting up a landing page with a delayed content locker pop up?

also there is key to add more and more groups that can targeted country. cause some offers got limited in AU, some are in USA, some are in UK, so how to fix this problem?

also there is key to add more and more groups that can targeted country. cause some offers got limited in AU, some are in USA, some are in UK, so how to fix this problem?

Easy all you need to do is use a content locker or link locker. They will show offers for whatever country views your page. So you do not have to worry about wasting the traffic. I have offers for all countrys

i mean how to target facebook group. if we promote French offer, we should search French group ,right? if u went to american group, most of visitors are from USA, we are wasting time on it.so there are too much trouble on searching group if u only know English.

banners
Back