The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

General Questions

gratified1

affiliate
Hello Luke,

Thanks in advance for answering the following questions:

1. What are some of the other niches your publishers are having success with POF?

2. What niches work best on 7Search?

3. Do you have publishers using 7Search? If so, what niches are they using?

4. I hear that IMGrind is a great forum for mobile marketing. Since they are not accepting new members, can you recommend
comparable forums for mobile marketing?

5. Regarding the POF case study on your blog:
a.did your campaign ever reach profitability?
b.in your optimizing, did you atlter the text as well as your creatives?
c.how many campaigns did you run in this case study?

6. Do you have experience with other image altering software vs CrazyCTR that you would recommend?

7. This question may have been answered already. What are the hottest products on Peerfly now and what traffic sources
are achieving the best results?

8. Can you provide any other case studies using different niches and traffic sources?

1. What are some of the other niches your publishers are having success with POF?

Do you mean niches within dating? Dating is by far the best niche for us on POF. We've seen some weight loss and skin care, but overall, dating is king.

2. What niches work best on 7Search?

7Search is a search ppc network there's a wide range of verticals you can promote. We've grown a lot in gaming over the past year and part of the reason is because of all the 7Search traffic we're getting on those campaigns.

3. Do you have publishers using 7Search? If so, what niches are they using?

I have thousands of publishers using 7Search. Gaming, dating, and probably the majority of the top search offers on this list: Search Traffic Offers

4. I hear that IMGrind is a great forum for mobile marketing. Since they are not accepting new members, can you recommend
comparable forums for mobile marketing?

IMGrind is definitely one of the best sources for mobile. You should also check out AffPlaybook and StackThatMoney.

5. Regarding the POF case study on your blog:
a.did your campaign ever reach profitability?

I believe all of my POF case studies were profitable at one point. When I posted my case studies the campaigns tanked though because I was completing with a few hundred people using my exact same ad and targeting :)

b.in your optimizing, did you atlter the text as well as your creatives?

Yes, I alter everything based on my results. Always analyze, optimize, and split test.

c.how many campaigns did you run in this case study?

Not sure which one you are talking about. i ran several case studies: Affiliate Marketing Guide

6. Do you have experience with other image altering software vs CrazyCTR that you would recommend?

I use CrazyCTR and Photoshop.

7. This question may have been answered already. What are the hottest products on Peerfly now and what traffic sources
are achieving the best results?

This has been asked already. Our top offers are listed here and here. Top sources are: PPV (LeadImpect + Trafficvance), Search (Bing + 7Search), Facebook, and media buys. We're getting a ton of in-text traffic lately too.

8. Can you provide any other case studies using different niches and traffic sources?

There are a bunch of follow alongs on AffPlaybook. I recommend you take a look through those.

Hello Everyone,

I hope I can use this thread for this post on how eCommerce sites are dominating the serps for physical product keywords.

It's been quite a while since I've done any keyword research, but I spent the last few days on keyword research for a amazon affiliate niche site I'd like to build out. I found roughly 20-25 keywords with Market Samurai and Traffic Travis that indicate these keywords should be easy to rank in the serps. i.e. somewhat decent enough traffic for the keyword, zero to few back links, zero to low page rank.

When I was analyzing the competition for these keywords I noticed, with out exception, every keyword I found is dominated on the 1st page of Google by eCommerce sites. I was unable to find one affiliate in any of the serps for any keywords I wanted to use.

All the keywords are product related. e.g. 150 gallon deck box, deck planter box, outdoor tiki bar sets.

So basically it looks like if your site doesn't have a shopping cart, you won't rank for product related keywords.

So what kind of keywords are out there if you want to promote physical products as an affiliate?

btw, all my searches were done on google. I haven't tested this on yahoo or bing.

MI
Back