The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Questions about leads

What if I reach my lead limit and make no sales? (for example, 1000 leads in a free plan)

And how many leads does it typically take to make the first sale?

I would also like to know how many leads it typically takes to make the first 10 sales.

Well i dont realy know what leads you mean .If you mean email leads ? If so its something that its not fixed and nobody can tell ,it depends on so many factors like the way of your promotion ,the relationship with your list etc

Because you are asking how long a strings is.
Vague questions without specifics have few answers.

I would also like to know how many leads it typically takes to make the first 10 sales.

If the leads are free signups --is the (sales conversion) item of competitive cost or value?

I know the answer from a sales closing POV: if you cannot sell 25% to 30% of your assigned qualified leads --you're fired.
I know that the source of the lead matters a lot. When we got leads from GoogleAds (AdWords --at that time) the closing CR rate was over 15% Affiliate traffic sources were a few % to 50% for some referrals from affiliate and webcam performers (stealing customers from other webcam sites most likely) :p LEAD QUALITY MATTERS A LOT

Free internet signups: 1 closed sale out of 100 or more. Again it depends on the product's positioning and value.

I have no idea if any of that is helpful in your vauge unknown situation however.

Last edited:
MI
Back