The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Game333's CPS Journey with Pops Traffic

game333

Note: I will only disclose information that is no direct impact of my campaign, so I'm picky to question.

I wanted to write this journey long time ago, but due to lack of health, I'm lack of motive to forward my progress, yet it is delay for a few months. It comes to my attention that pop traffic are mostly generated by torrents, file downloads, adult sites, and was known as low quality traffic and is not good to generate a lead. So, it may be I will be losing confident over the time or my campaign may end up in Negative ROI, but I'm confident with my planning, I love imagination, and I always imagine things out of my brain. So do how to attract client, things and so.

So, like most affiliate marketer suggest, you will need at least $2,000 to find your first successful campaign well, that's for marketer who wants to accumulate experience in their mistakes. Basically "I feel bad burning money" > @Marc, especially I know the product I'm to promote require to burn huge sum of money as it is a Cost Per Paid Sign Up, and I'm trying this with pop traffic, is it not recommended. And I will budget it to approx. $100, $200 if I improve the stats, $300 if I further improve the stats... And so on. So $100 is my minimum budget.

I have a few plan here, which would work I guess. Since the product require the user to make a payment so it becomes a verified leads

Plan A:
-Warm up the user before landing the page.
-Videos
-Testimonial
-Explanation
-Article
-Newsletter
-Click The Subscribe button and stay tune my YouTube channel!! <- I think they choose to click the [X] first before reading the text full.
-What's more the user use to seek on base on where the traffic source comes? (obviously they just want to download their stuff, I got no idea)

Plan B:
-Aggressive advertisement.
-1ms gif (click here to view) <-- warning extremely annoying
-Congrats you are the 1,111,111,111th visitors!! <-- It's not 90s or 00s
-FB lander, a very beautiful sponge cake nearby, click to receive it!! <-- not relevant to LP.
-You have receive a mail, click to read. <-- not aggressive enough
-You have receive $1,000,000,000, click to get it. <-- get sue for scamming
-Click here to "......" <--guess this work.
-Exit Pops

Settle, so since my file size shouldn't be exceed more than 500kb, I will Plan B then Plan A. But first should optimize Plan B.

I'm hoping I can get visitors each in a single cent, $0.01
So if I were to promote at popads, $1.00 per CPM, that will be, I will need 1 click every 10 visits. Or probably 1 click every 6-8 visits because some user tend to have ninja finger, they will quick tab the [X]

Summary Detail:
Campaign: Some Random CPS Product
Payout: $65 (Legit network, got paid $650 over last 3 month with free traffic)
Traffic sources: Pops
Budget: 1st - $100
Lander: -1 layout, 4 angle.

April 19th -
I upload my lander to my VPS, and tried desktop pop up, the result came up.
Lander #1
Views: 2,813
CTR: 50 (1.78%)
Lead: 0

Lander #2
Views: 639
CTR: 14 (2.19%)

I soon realize, desktop pops lose plenty of clicks, I soon turn into mobile lander within the same day.

Lander #3 - Mobi
Views: 599
CTR: 12 (2%)

I blacklist ids that made less than 1% CTR.

April 20th -
Lander #3 - Mobi
Views: 829
CTR: 57 (6.88%)

My CTR greatly improve, I believe I'm reducing my ad spending very well!

April 21th -
I did more blacklisting, basically those that believe to send bot traffic.
Lander #3 - Mobi
Views: 1,565
CTR: 136 (8.69%)
Lead: 1
Sales: 0

Okay I assume I spent my first $5 for my first lead, which did not convert to sales yet, and I notice there is a delay on the platform, probably takes a day or two to update the stats. So $5 = 1 lead, that's expensive. Focusing on adjusting the CTR. @Marc told me not to burn money, because money are used to stuff sandwich(your stomach).

April 22th -
Thought of a few angle that could pre-sell, made a total of 4 Mobi lander.
Lander #3 - Mobi
Views: 845
CTR: 59 (6.98(%)

Lander #4 - Mobi
Views: 79
CTR: 5 (6.33%)

Lander #5 - Mobi
Views: 90
CTR: 4 (4.44%)

Lander #6 - Mobi
Views: 92
CTR: 4 (4.35%)

April 23th -
I whitelist those id that only generate clicks, no more blacklist.
Lander #3 - Mobi
Views: 266
CTR: 31 (11.65%)

Lander #4 - Mobi
Views: 254
CTR: 26 (10.24%)

Lander #5 - Mobi
Views: 263
CTR: 34 (12.93%)

Lander #6 - Mobi
Views: 252
CTR: 36 (14.29%)

April 24th -
I very well notice the offer's lander did not have a mobile optimize site, it used to use on desktop traffic, so my lander used to pre-sell them register now will not work with the offer's lander. "Download now!" that's a sad thing, but I decide to further increase my stats.
Lander #3
Views: 215
CTR: 36 (16.74%)

Lander #4
Views: 228
CTR: 28 (12.23%)

Lander #5
Views: 219
CTR: 39 (17.81%)

Lander #6
Views: 227
CTR: 33 (14.54%)

My IE is laggy, my typing is delay, I will continue on my next post.

April 25th -
Lander #3
Views: 205
CTR: 31 (15.12%)

Lander #4
Views: 216
CTR: 41 (18.98%)

Lander #5
Views: 207
CTR: 34 (16.43%)

Lander #6
Views: 221
CTR: 43 (19.46%)

Judging by these 4 days of stats, I decided Lander #6 has better equation I can dig out from, and at the same time I re-format the "Register now" to "register and download now" something similar, to my new lander. Lander #7

This is the overall stat of my previous 4 lander.

April 20th to April 25th
Lander #3
Views: 4,532
CTR: 364 (8.03%) <- Including those bot clicks
Leads: 1
Sales: 0

Lander #4
Views: 785
CTR: 101 (12.87%)

Lander #5
Views: 785
CTR: 111 (14.14%)

Lander #6 - (Some good equation over here)
Views: 896
CTR: 144 (16.07%)

April 25th to April 26th

I made a new lander, launch it around 29 hours from now, and this is the stat.

Lander #7
Views: 792
CTR: 152 (19.19%)

CTR has seriously improved!!

Over these 6 day period I have spent merely $10 to find a better lander.
Now I will try ways to improve CTR to Lead conversion.

Will be updating soon, probably not, I didn't really did anything honestly. :)

Since I'm using rotator script, no CPC value is added.
Kw1ToS.jpg

That's great, @game333 ! You were able to optimize and get leads for only $10, congrats. I think that's especially amazing since you're using pops for this type of campaign. :)

That's great, @game333 ! You were able to optimize and get leads for only $10, congrats. I think that's especially amazing since you're using pops for this type of campaign. :)
Thank you M'Lady, I'm too believing this is amazing were able to capture 1 lead for using pops campaign!

Okay @game333 really cool :)
keep it up mate .
keep updating us with p202 screenshots .
wish you more green ,
what vertical you in ? .
i like cps Offers
Thanks for the cool! I'm very cool here! The weather is getting crazy over here, rain for over 2 weeks and weather.com reported the coming 2 weeks are rainy days too. I'm in vertical of... Money involve stuff, some make money stuff.

Congrats to your successful campaign launch, bro !! :ninja::affiliatefix:

So you use your firefighting water now for a watering system (aka rinse)? :rolleyes::D
Campaign launch (boom). Thank you Marc, oh you mean this?
MVaCIelHCrg1q.gif

Nah... We're now in the 21th Century, things should goes this way now.
giphy.gif

Update:
The Ad Spending is pretty slow($1), I broad the categories, countries and remove the id that were blacklisted.
I'm looking for countries that has lower ad spending(higher CTR), and high volume of traffic.

My current bid is $0.0011

Campaign launch (boom). Thank you Marc, oh you mean this?
MVaCIelHCrg1q.gif
ROFL :D

Nah... We're now in the 21th Century, things should goes this way now.
giphy.gif
I am happy that you are so quick at extinguishing your money-fires --> +1 !

I'm looking for countries that has lower ad spending(higher CTR), and high volume of traffic.
Take low tier countries, see here Country Tiers
or your Tier 6 island... lol

My current bid is $0.0011
You make me jealous, man :p :D

ROFL :D

I am happy that you are so quick at extinguishing your money-fires --> +1 !

Take low tier countries, see here Country Tiers
or your Tier 6 island... lol

You make me jealous, man :p :D
Tier 6 Island = Marc's Island.
Give me a discount, I'd like to buy a Tier 6 Island. To generate massive traffic. ;)
Soon there will be ads and poster of Game333 everywhere on Tier 6 Island.

Update:
So, after getting 1500 clicks on to the lander, I receive only 1 single lead.
I tried register on the lander with my iPad, unfortunately, the "Register" button hangs, it did not worked out.
I believe people who clicked my lander struggle to proceed the registration too.

I will temporarily pause the campaign, email them and seek for solution.

@game333 let me check the source code of call to action button for you .
that things are easy to be fixed no need to pause the campaign.

Nobody wants to have these Tier 6 things :p
So they pay you an extra $10 if you take a 6-island voluntarily :D

Then you gonna have a bigger prob on Tier 6: not only the button hangs, but the whole connection sucks :p :D
This is what will soon happen to the owner of Tier 6 island I wanted to buy earlier!
Deserve!!
DvNwi41Iqrzos.gif

@game333 let me check the source code of call to action button for you .
that things are easy to be fixed no need to pause the campaign.
Thanks for your offer Youssef, unfortunately, it's the offer lander, not mine.
I've contacted them in email, generally they will takes 5 days to reply and maybe their tech team are not going to work for an solution.

Too bad, take this long to plan and their lander ain't working for mobile, I guess I should try desktop pops?
But it's pity to give up 20% CTR on my mobile lander. Making it approx. $0.0005 per click!

Too bad, take this long to plan and their lander ain't working for mobile, I guess I should try desktop pops?
But it's pity to give up 20% CTR on my mobile lander. Making it approx. $0.0005 per click!
Don't pause the campaign , target desktop until they fix the issue then target mobile as well :)

Don't pause the campaign , target desktop until they fix the issue then target mobile as well :)
I don't think they anyhow reply, headache thing for me is to pick a niche haha, I will try switch traffic sources and target desktop, cause pop traffic seems to has low CTR, probably 0.5% to 2%, making clicks expensive.

I am afraid, @game333 is for now only tired by knocking me down :D :
Incredible your skulls still survive after 77 years!
Note:
Tom and Jerry is an American animated series of short films created in 1940

woow tha's really a great result and ctr for pop traffic wich you a good luck
Update:
The Ad Spending is pretty slow($1), I broad the categories, countries and remove the id that were blacklisted.

this is one of the negative point of 3rd tier country their is no big traffic so once you blacklist some id you end up with few clicks per day i suggest to run the campaign on multiple traffic.

woow tha's really a great result and ctr for pop traffic wich you a good luck

this is one of the negative point of 3rd tier country their is no big traffic so once you blacklist some id you end up with few clicks per day i suggest to run the campaign on multiple traffic.
Yes, but too bad the offer didn't worked out for mobile, their lander is not properly set up.
Is not a bad idea to run multiple traffic sources, budget and focal comes into question then. ;)

Why should my skull not endure that? - your pops method is used already since 9,000 years (see the history of Popcorn - Wikipedia) and still works - woohaha :D:D:D
I thought your skull will end up this way. INSPIRING WAY OF SKULL BLOWN!!
giphy.gif

Poor, my imagination is lying. ;(

Update:
Move to desktop traffic, bid traffic at 0.30 per CPM, receiving approximate 12k a day.
Total of 16,700 traffic sent yet, it receive 9,700 traffic, 42% of traffic lost.
Reported 411 clicks through, resulting a $0.012 per click which is false too, a source sent 172 traffic with a 125 click thru, which is very very impossible. So that ended up 239 clicks in $5, making $0.02 cent per click for desktop pop traffic.

Views: 9,700
Clicks: 239
CPC: $0.021
Spent $5

cIrQeT.jpg

uTpnde.jpg

Conclusion:
I believe they(the 42%) are the "X" clicks challenger, they challenge themselves to click the "X" as soon before 0.00001 sec passes. But 58% of them failed!

xT1XGRNZKFIzKqWnsc.gif

banners
Back