The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Full-Time Effort Work For Free Returns

kflo01

affiliate
lol, for real I will never EVER believe a landing page that says make $3000 a month in your spare time or make a full-time income working 2 hours a day on your web site. I don't see how it is possible. I spend HOURS (at least 5 hours) a day analyzing stats, tweaking my page, studying (what I call reading and posting in forums, on blogs about affiliate marketing), reading and typing emails, creating content. It's crazy.
I dont see how I can pull off a full-time income putting in part-time hours. I love watching my site grow like a plant and posting about it but man the work that goes into this is insane, it really is.
I guess I am posting to say there is no easy way to make money online or some quick sure fire method. I can tell right now it is going to take time, effort, loses of money, screaming out loud when I log into my affiliate network to see 30 clicks and not one conversion, etc. But I am in it for the long haul. I truly think that if you effort something that makes people want to come back and see everyday then you will at some point become successful.
So for now I will continue to create content and post and let the chips fall where they may.

Your right, building any business takes work. However depending
on your business model you could easy cut down your hours to
maybe one/two hours per day.

Before I was a marketer, I was an ebay seller... I was making a
full time income but only actually working around 1/2 - 2 hours per
day if that. Some business models are more labour intensive and
I would have to agree internet marketing is one of them, for me
anyway.

-paul

You are totally right to see true long term success in this biz you have to work like a dog!! I am with you, long haul!!! I believe in what I am doing and have seen the payoff of the hard work, keep at it and those clicks will turn into sales!

Can I just say how glad I am that others agree that this takes TIME! Yes, there are an awful lot of adverts out there that make it all sound so so easy and you can worry that you're doing something wrong when you don't start making money and are putting in long hours. But once you start reading and visiting a forum like this you soon realise that it takes a lot of hard work!

And Genuwine4532, can I just say I LOVE your avatar!:D It makes me smile everytime I look at it. Thanks!

:)

banners
Back