The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Traffic

virgolunar

Hi all, I am new to the forum and very new to affiliate marketing. I have just put up my first website 3 months ago and have made a total of ?0.00. I am looking for help on obtaining FREE traffic, can anyone help pleaze. :confused:

I do not know where to start

Firstly, you have it right - Free Traffic - don't ever go out and buy any

Just because you have a site don't expect traffic to come running. You have to work for it

You need to build as many links to your site as you can

A great way is to write good on subject articles of 300-500 words and submit them to Ezine Articles. After they have been accepted, make changes and submit them to other article directories, like Goarticles. Check Google for more directories

Find relevant blogs and post comments - good relevant comments or they will be deleted as spam

Submit your site to directories

Work hard at it and you will succeed. There is no such thing as easy money

You can also do guest posting and get involved in forums related to your niche. Above all, just continue putting high quality content on your site and your traffic will grow, slow but sure. Some of the methods will bring traffic faster, some slower, but every little bit helps.

Thank so much for the comments... I have registered with ezine to post articles and will give it a go. If I am posting the same article on other sites should i spin it first so that im not duplicating content. Also, could you recommend any websites who offer free site submission. I am currently using easysubmits.com and am submitting my site to about 10 directories a day however, I am not getting many responses so I am unsure if they are listed.

I agree that quality content on your site and others is a surefire way to bring unique visitors that keep coming back. You may also want to look into SEO ( Search Engine Optimization). Even practicing some of the basics can make a big difference in the free traffic that you bring to your website.

Hi all, I am new to the forum and very new to affiliate marketing. I have just put up my first website 3 months ago and have made a total of ?0.00. I am looking for help on obtaining FREE traffic, can anyone help pleaze. :confused:

The first thing you should do is put your website in your signature ;). So that people in the forum see your website. That is one way to obtain traffic but there are many more options.

Here are some ways to drive traffic:

- Forum Marketing
- Article Marketing
- Email marketing
- Newsletters
- Classified ads

I know that all these techniques can be very overwelming. try some techniques out and stick to the one which fits you the best.

Thank so much for the comments... I have registered with ezine to post articles and will give it a go. If I am posting the same article on other sites should i spin it first so that im not duplicating content. Also, could you recommend any websites who offer free site submission. I am currently using easysubmits.com and am submitting my site to about 10 directories a day however, I am not getting many responses so I am unsure if they are listed.

Try to write unique articles for each article directory also avoid using any auto directory submitter rather do it manually by selecting most suitable category and unique title, description, keywords etc...
Regarding affiliate :: There are hundreds of affiliate program from which you can select most suitable program which is most relevant to your website niche so that there are more chances to get good revenue :) All the Best.

Unique content is very important. Search engines love that. Try registering on social networks too, it's good to be close to your auditory. Also knowing SEO basics will really help you.

First you need to do some keywords research based on what your website is about so people can find you. Do some link building and posting on blogs and forums relevant to your website so search engines may index your site

banners
Back