The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Football Transfers Thread!

Hoping he flops lol, but him and Rooney sounds very tasty!

Some clubs need to get a move on tho including Liverpool, Sahin, Tello, Theo?

Deal is done! Very interesting. I almost feel the same but you just get that feeling he could be the one that can close the goal deficit for them.

I am intrigued to see how him and Rooney work together and how Welbeck slots in to the pack.

Ver interesting, i guess they needed to cash in as his contract is nearly up, but to Man United?

Sounds crazy he should have gone to PSG!

Liverpool have bought some winger yesterday, seems quite decent!

Let's revive the thread for the January window! What are everyone's thoughts so far?

It's actually quite interesting seeing this thread and what happened in the summer window.

Breaking News:

Although I know, it´s not really interesting for you guys, I post it anyway out of pure joy:

Since today at 4:49 PM it is perfect: Pep Guardiola will be the new coach of my FC Bayern München from July on!!

So Manu, Chelsea and ManCity haven´t got him :p For me, it´s really a hammer message, a great day and a BIG JOY :D

guardiola132_v-ARDFotogalerie.jpg

Attachments

• Guardiola.jpg
    Guardiola.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 42
It made sense for Pep to go there to be honest, they are one of the greatest teams in the world.

As for Southampton management.... no more Nigel Adkins :( We have instead replace him with an Argentine manager called Mauricio Pochettino who most recently managed Espanyol back in Nov 2012.

Absolutely shocked by the news to be honest. The Chairman had laid out a '5 year plan' to get to the Premier League which Adkins delivered in 2 seasons from taking his post. The team is building momentum and heading in the right direction up the Premier League.... craziness.

I guess the only benefit of making such a move now is that Pochettino has time to bring in players before the end of the transfer window.

Disgusting sacking of Adkins, back to back promotions and 15th in EPL.....

Exactly. He was apparently part of the 'get us to the prem within 5 years and then we can work from there' plan, I'm sure he wasn't aware that if he got there ahead of schedule he would get sacked!

Apparently our Chairman eventually wants to be a top half of the table team but he's going to have to spend money on players and wages to do that.

There was a video a few years back although I can't remember what was said back then, although the plan was definitely in place. Link below and I shall watch it myself tomorrow to refresh the memory!

Southampton Chairman Nicola Cortese talks to BBC Sport

Cracking performance from the Saints last night to hold Everton, chuffed.

The new manager seems like a respectable bloke so far so it's just a case of wait and see.

Rumoured transfer target on his list:

Lucas Biglia from Anderlecht - Midfielder

banners
Back