The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The UEFA Euro 2016 Super Thread!

Very excited and anxious for Englands game tonight. It's about time Kane starts banging in the goals.
Bring on tonight! Lets hope Studge starts!
I prefer Sturridge as a wonder-sub. I don't think he works hard enough to start for England. Watching him against Slovakia was frustrating.
National mourning today in England. My sincere condolences to all the England fans. You all surely woke up with a head full of zombies :( Unfortunately Iceland has also voted for a Brexit ;)

And the Vikings on their way to conquer Europe? Entirely possible. The European Championships seem to make big surprises again and again possible, see Denmark and Greece.

***​

The big bang now already in the quarter-finals. A real super-heavyweight quarterfinal on Saturday, Germany vs Italy, the two 4x World Champions and 3x (GER) + 1x (ITA) European Champions.
Oh, Germany will encounter Italy - the biggest challenge of them.
Yeah, unfortunately. The Italians are Germany's feared opponents #1.
I tap on a 2-1 for Italy. "Auf Wiedersehen, Schland" :eek:

Last edited:
Where the real fun begins - The Quarterfinals
(Predictions possible until each game begins)

Thursday, June 30, 8pm: Poland
polen.png
: Portugal
portugal.png

Friday, July 1, 8pm: Wales
wales.png
: Belgium
belgien.png

Saturday, July 2, 8pm: Germany
deutschland.png
: Italy
italien.png

Sunday, July 3, 8pm: France
frankreich.png
: The Vikings
island.png

Last edited:
polen.png
portugal.png
2-1

wales.png
belgien.png
2-2

deutschland.png
italien.png
3-2

frankreich.png
island.png
1-2

National mourning today in England. My sincere condolences to all the England fans. You all surely woke up with a head full of zombies :( Unfortunately Iceland has also voted for a Brexit ;)

And the Vikings on their way to conquer Europe? Entirely possible. The European Championships seem to make big surprises again and again possible, see Denmark and Greece.

***​

The big bang now already in the quarter-finals. A real super-heavyweight quarterfinal on Saturday, Germany vs Italy, the two 4x World Champions and 3x (GER) + 1x (ITA) European Champions.

Yeah, unfortunately. The Italians are Germany's feared opponents #1.
I tap on a 2-1 for Italy. "Auf Wiedersehen, Schland" :eek:
I hope so. Because I am a big fan of German

poland-portugal-euro-2016.png

Poland vs Portugal - high-quality match on Thursday, June 30 as the two clubs meet to open the 2016 UEFA European Championship quarterfinals at the Stade Vélodrome in Marseille. The odds favor world 8th-ranked Portugal over 27th-ranked Poland because of one man, and that is Ronaldo.

Poland vs Portugal - Euro 2016 Quarterfinals
Match Date: 30 June 2016 (local time)
Venue: Stade Vélodrome (Marseille)

Prediction - Portugal to qualify to the semis :)

My predictions for the quarter rounds:

polen.png
portugal.png
0-1

wales.png
belgien.png
BEL after penalty shootout

deutschland.png
italien.png
1-2

frankreich.png
island.png
1-0

The euro championship is taking another turn. As we had into the semi, Most of the teams that have made it to the stage are the ones I never even expected to. I am now just sitting back and see which of the teams will be able to sail through to the finals. It is the time you say, the best team may win. Looking forward for good matches anyway. I think that is what matters most.

It has got many disadvantages for Germany, there are 3 footballers who can't attend the next match with France : Khedira, Gomez, Hummels. After fighting with Italy, my love team has lost much

It has got many disadvantages for Germany, there are 3 footballers who can't attend the next match with France : Khedira, Gomez, Hummels. After fighting with Italy, my love team has lost much
Injuries are always crap and can destroy a team. But I still hope on the German fighting spirit, and that Joachim Löw gets the things tactically in the handle. He is a brilliant tactician.

Is France really the better team ?! I don't think so. If they would become European champions, then just because of the home advantage ;)

***​

Inadvertently revealed: Secret pictures of the homeward journey of the Vikings to Iceland :D

viking-ship.png

Last edited:
Injuries are always crap and can destroy a team. But I still hope on the German fighting spirit, and that Joachim Löw gets the things tactically in the handle. He is a brilliant tactician.

Is France really the better team ?! I don't think so. If they would become European champions, then just because of the home advantage ;)

***​

Inadvertently revealed: Secret pictures of the homeward journey of the Vikings to Iceland :D

viking-ship.png
I still remember about the absence of Sami Khedira in Brazil 2014 but Germany won Aghentina.
France, from beginning to now, didn't face to any big opponents.

Wed, Jul 6, 8pm: Portugal
portugal.png
: Wales
wales.png
- 1-3

Thu, Jul 7, 8pm: Germany
deutschland.png
: France
frankreich.png
3-1

banners
Back