Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Online Gaming Thread

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
Whats up?!

How many of you guys and girls out there play online games? Whether it be on a console (PS4, Xbox One etc) or a PC, let's talk about it!

Maybe if we're playing the same stuff we can jump in on some games together. I'm currently stuck on Counter-Strike: GO on Steam, if anybody wants to team up let's do it!

Please discuss all types of online games here though. I know we have some gamers out there!

I been currently playing Fallout 4 on PC :)

Nice! You pretty far into it?

I just got it for PS4 a couple days ago, and the game is amazing. The level of detail is almost overwhelming. Also the fact that there is no level cap is amazing. Currently messing around in Sanctuary but I'm on my way to Diamond City shortly.

Where are you at in the game?

Nice! You pretty far into it?

I just got it for PS4 a couple days ago, and the game is amazing. The level of detail is almost overwhelming. Also the fact that there is no level cap is amazing. Currently messing around in Sanctuary but I'm on my way to Diamond City shortly.

Where are you at in the game?

Awesome! You're like way ahead of me lol. I'm barely on the part where I got out from the vault lol. I definitely want a ps4 and x1 just for the exclusives :)
Not every game is available on PC lol.

Awesome! You're like way ahead of me lol. I'm barely on the part where I got out from the vault lol. I definitely want a ps4 and x1 just for the exclusives :)
Not every game is available on PC lol.

Yeah, I was on the fence between a PS4 or Xbox One and I think I made a good choice. Once you get out of the Vault the game introduces you to some cool stuff right away, so far it's been pretty damn solid.

Hi, I have been playing the games over the ps4 and i know that we can have a connection and play as a team. I love doing online related things such as games especially during my free time. It is always refreshing. To me it is an idea that is very great. We can be able to come up with even competitions in which the winners can be rewarded. It is the best way for we who spend a lot of hours online to get a break from the busy working and have a refresher activity. I am for the idea buddy.

At the moment the only game that I play is Dota2, but only on weekends because I don`t have the time that I used to have :(

banners
Back