The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Follw me and my journey with a 1 Month test run!!!

CashflowChase

affiliate
Check my profile for my test site.

I was told I am missing a lot of basics I figured I start by going through my list and going for low competition keywords .

So if any ideas or suggesting even things I'm missing please feel free to tell me.

Check my profile for my test site.

I was told I am missing a lot of basics I figured I start by going through my list and going for low competition keywords .

So if any ideas or suggesting even things I'm missing please feel free to tell me.

I'm not seeing a follow along here. Let me help you along here.

• Create a summary of what the campaign(s) or project is.
  • Outline the strategy and method you will use or are using.
  • Place any links here in this follow along instead of pointing to your profile.
  • Tell us about the type of traffic you are using.
  • Tell us about the tracker results and what tracker you are using.
  • Are you using a pre-sell lander.
  • Tell us about the vertical you are targeting.
I think this may help you get more attention, advice, and guidance.

Looking forward to seeing more of your follow along.

T J

Last edited:
It is good if you will go a head and tell us the people who you are targeting. be sure to explain in a few lines what niche you have taken and where you see yourself in the coming few years. With this, you will be able to handle a lot of things without having to struggle a lot. be sure to all give us the strategy that you are planning to use in carrying out your tasks with the aim of making it a success.

I promote a hydroponic indoor garden. I use free traffic social media is the only thing that is bringing my traffic in.
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest,and Reddit are my social media platforms. I was going to add in Tumblr. It's a hassle trying to maintain a whole bunch of profiles.

My site quarterstopounds.com the reason why I direct people to my profile because some forums will delete your post if you contain a link.

I use Jetpack on m Wordpress which basically is my tracker. I only have a total 130 views with 30 Amazon clicks 0 Conversinos . The site has been up for 8 days and I plan on doing a month test.

I do use a presell lander if you talking about a already built landing page. I edit the code to my liking. Also to tweak it and add in things to catch a person's attention. I'm targeting people who are vegetarian, gardeners, hydroponic growers, fitness people mostly those around the healthy lifestyle and don't have a lot of money for big gardens. Plus people who want to save money every month on fresh food.

I've been working slowly on this because I'm receiving little training. So I appreciate people replying to my post. I don't give to many details because people will run with your idea if they have better training than you.

Please leave suggestiongs

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-13_1-12-31.png
    upload_2015-12-13_1-12-31.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 40
MI
Back