The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Follow Along - Zero Park POP with CPI

aharvey101

affiliate
Hi all,

This is going to be a follow along of my first mobile campaign. I am running traffic on Zero Park and are tracking on AdsBridge. I am running an app install offer in indo.

Here are my stats so far:
day1.JPG

Spent 18.34
Revenue: $0.00
ROI: none

Not really sure why the top lander had no click through, I self hosted the landers so I think I may have screwed up the coding.

Today I have put the landers on AdsBridge so I don't have to deal with the coding (saves me time!) and I can't screw it up. First time using Ads Bridge so im still trying to understand how it works.

No conversions. I hope that is just because they are delayed although it has been over 14 hours since I started running.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you all as my campaign progresses!

What network are you getting the offer from? I ran a CPI offer last week from PeerFly, spent $25 with no conversions. Then tested the same offer on YeahMobi and got 16 leads on the first run. Some offers just don't convert.

Hi all,

This is going to be a follow along of my first mobile campaign. I am running traffic on Zero Park and are tracking on AdsBridge. I am running an app install offer in indo.

Here are my stats so far:
View attachment 4558
Spent 18.34
ROI: none

Not really sure why the top lander had no click through, I self hosted the landers so I think I may have screwed up the coding.

Today I have put the landers on AdsBridge so I don't have to deal with the coding (saves me time!) and I can't screw it up. First time using Ads Bridge so im still trying to understand how it works.

No conversions. I hope that is just because they are delayed although it has been over 14 hours since I started running.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you all as my campaign progresses!

nice info, I am testing the same offer out with go2mobi and appflood, couple of conversions nothing to write home about though. Using adsbridge as well, really like it so far. When reporting make sure to use the right time zone, did experience a slight delay when i started using it, but now no delay at all, really really like it.

Hey again all!

So day 2's run:
day 2 zeropark.JPG

day 2.JPG

network.JPG

Day two was different. I lowered my bid to get more traffic for less and lowered my daily budget. I put my landers on Adsbridge because I thought that there was quite a discrepancy in the amount of pop's zeropark said I got and the amount of visits Ads Bridge said I got.

Anyway there was no conversions. so:

Spent: $7.73
ROI: -100%

But I may have figured out why. The offer is only for Android and a lot of my traffic was coming from BlackBerry.
total 22-07-2015.JPG

I have now changed that So I am only targeting Android. Its a simply mistake but costly!

Anyway, we will see how the next test goes!

Since your running UC web , Did you try using a better angle , like browser virus , Browser hacked , Slow Internet. Try translating the lander into Bahasa, the local language of Indonesia.
Indonesia is an emerging market so imagine all those users with cheap android phones and slow internet. Create some angles around this.

Okay, Third Run:

Today I changed the targeting on Zeropark and ran some traffic to test the landers on. Had to raise the bid significantly:

day 4 - ads Bridge.JPG

Spent = ~$5
Return = $0.00
ROI: -100%

Who thinks I should drop the landers?:
total android lp 2 and 3.JPG

Attachments

• day 4 - network.JPG
    day 4 - network.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Since your running UC web , Did you try using a better angle , like browser virus , Browser hacked , Slow Internet. Try translating the lander into Bahasa, the local language of Indonesia.
Indonesia is an emerging market so imagine all those users with cheap android phones and slow internet. Create some angles around this.

I have a few angles going like that. Also I have translated the ad copy into Indonesian.

Did you split test the similar offer thru different CPA network?

I haven't I'm not in many mobile networks but I have checked the networks that I am in and it appears that one of them has the offer, so I can split test that! I am going to try to get into Click Dealer. Are there any good mobile networks that are easy to get into? Perhaps I could do some name dropping? haha.

Update:

Hi all, So a few things have happened since I posted on this last.

1. Another lander that I ran in Indonesia targeting a specific carrier my AM told me to.
Indo-Lander5-Carrier Select-Ads Bridge.JPG

2. I translated three of my best landers into Vietnamese to test and ran there too.
VN-Ads Bridge - Landers.JPG

After doing those I still found that I could not get a better CTR. I will test more things such as language and ad copy, perhaps a more vigorous angle is needed.

Today I had a campaign approved on zeropark to run in Saudi in English. When I was spying on what others were doing. I noticed that Indonesia was quite saturated and that a lot of landers were actually in english. And that not many people are running on ZeroPark, mainly Plugrush, Propellor or Adcash. Perhaps traffic is cheaper there, idk.

I have now put some of the landers in english and are running them in Saudi Arabia. The traffic is a lot cheaper there than Indonesia, so we will see how that goes. If anyone wants to see my landers if they think they can asses why the CTR is so low. Please PM me.

@lrs1995
Improve upon your lander. The lander CTR are very less around 2-3%
I suggest aiming for around 20-30%

Thats what I am aiming to do right now, the landers were ripped from existing affiliates using mobile ad scout. I know one of them has been running for nearly 200 days but still my version has very bad CTR.

Is anyone else running and using ads bridge to host your landers? This may be the cause of my problems.

Cheers for your help guys!

Last edited:
Is anyone else running and using ads bridge to host your landers? This may be the cause of my problems.

Cheers for your help guys!

I was actually (see my thread) and direct linking seemed to convert better, so I cut all my landers. Maybe I did that a little too soon. Maybe it was not that DL was better than using a LP, but maybe my LP just sucked ass.

Did you manage to get a nice LP out of the LP designer in AdsBridge? Mine didn't look like I would touch it even with a stick. I was using the visual editor because my HTML knowledge is nothing to be proud off.

Good luck man! ABC: Always Be Conversion-hunting-mofo...

p.s.: it does work, but no hoorays yet:

e9248c95e3

@tjtutor: thanks for the info man, appreciate it! But I should not mess up OP's thread anymore ;-). (I want to try Fiverr as a first time outsource experience, but used AdsBridge till now because it's hosted = more pennies to buy traffic)

@aharvey101: what do you use as a spying tool?

At the moment I am into content marketing and continuity sites and sell ad space. The last spy tools I used were BoxOfAds and What runs where as well as SpyFu, Compete, SimilarSites, Moat, AdBeat, Adgooroo, OfferVault, and of course I do a lot of manual research through searches and site visits.

I am moving into the PayPerCall space this year and I need to see how well these tools can perform for that platform.

banners
Back