The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Fiverr For SEO?

I have limited experience with Fiverr, but to me its seems like hit and miss, a few good ones, and a few really really horrible ones. And surprisingly, they all had 5 star ratings. Not familiar with Fiverr enough, but maybe there is a way to manipulate the ratings.

In summary, I wouldn't risk a whole website for a cheap gig on fiverr. And I might add, don't let the more expensive gigs fool you that they necessarily would be any better than the cheaper ones.

I have seen on other forums where people are doing "Gig Review Exchange Groups". So I know that the reviews can be manipulated.

Indeed, SEO doesn`t require too much creativity but I`m not a fan of some "pseudo automated" program doing it for me. Doing SEO is not like flipping a switch ON/OFF, it requires some work to do it, that`s why I prefer to do it without the help of a program. Maybe I don`t like it that much because I`m not a fan of WP (it`s a bloated software that is a bit of an overkill for many of the projects it is used in). I also don`t like Yoast because it has messed up my settings many times in the past when it had some updates.
Just curious, what do you use for your websites? Or do you code them yourself? If you don't mind my asking, of course...

Just curious, what do you use for your websites? Or do you code them yourself? If you don't mind my asking, of course...
If I`m not working on WordPress or another CMS I just write the code with my hands. I know, this sounds counterproductive, maybe I forgot to take my meds somewhere along the line

If I`m not working on WordPress or another CMS I just write the code with my hands. I know, this sounds counterproductive, maybe I forgot to take my meds somewhere along the line
Hey if you can code them manually? I say more power to you. I need to learn to myself..

MI
Back