The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Fiverr For SEO?

Sebastian Hanson

affiliate
I just log into in the Fiverr marketplace and seen some awesome gigs about link building and other SEO stuff. Looking forward to your review about this services. Are they good enough to boost up my websites?

I personally wouldn't touch any of it, most of them give you low quality links that will do more damage than good to your websites.

Mind you I haven't looked at or used any of the services on there for years so it may have improved since then but i doubt it.

I've not tried Fiverr SEO gigs for any websites, because I also have read that they are low-quality. Now, on the other hand, I believe that you have to be careful when purchasing high priced SEO gigs elsewhere, because high-price doesn't always = High-Quality. I firmly believe that a lot of "SEO Experts" are charging high dollar for service, then turning around and outsourcing the work via Fiverr or even Seo Clerks for anywhere from $5-$30, while banking as much as $50 or more per gig. I don't know, call me a conspiracy theorist, I guess!

a lot of "SEO Experts" are charging high dollar for service, then turning around and outsourcing the work via Fiverr or even Seo Clerks for anywhere from $5-$30, while banking as much as $50 or more per gig

You're not a conspiracy theorist, this is what lots of "gurus" do. There are programs/WSOs that present this method to make money fast :) Well, the truth is good SEO costs a shitload of money. You can't expect to get high quality backlinks for 50$ either. A single REAL guest post on a good blog costs a few hundred $, obviously "high quality" SEO services under 100$ are as crappy as a 5$ fiverr gig :)

some will do a good job and some will just rip you off, same as odesk, you need to test each one before you start working with him. beside, if i'm not mistake, you can rate the freelancers in fiverr so you'll know who is good and who's not.

I just log into in the Fiverr marketplace and seen some awesome gigs about link building and other SEO stuff. Looking forward to your review about this services. Are they good enough to boost up my websites?

Don`t get SEO services from fiverr if you value your money and your rankings in the SERPs. That place is full of spammers and low quality workers. I didn`t meet one person that had a medium sized project that was satisfied with the services offered there.
If you want to hire someone to do your SEO ask the admins here if they know someone or search for a freelancer on freelancer.com (that place also has some shady individuals but it`s safer than fiverr)

Thanks everyone for your valuable feedback, you just save my day. I was too amazed to see some great service but according to your experience, those are crap as hell. Now I want to outsource the SEO stuff in an outsourcing marketplaces like UpWork or Freelancer.

Now I want to outsource the SEO stuff in an outsourcing marketplaces like UpWork or Freelancer.
Why do you want to waste your money with any seo stuff?
Use WordPress as CMS and install the free plugin SEO by YOAST (or SEO by Squirrly) - and your SEO is done and will be fine.
SEO isn't that "big thing" as some self-proclaimed "Gurus" want to make you believe. That's a myth, and they only want to sell you their SEO stuff which probably doesn't help.
Google's algorithm is anyway primarily built on the popularity and importance of the linking sites (backlink PR).

Deliver quality content and that what your customers want to get - that's the important thing. All the other things are more or less marginal.

Why do you want to waste your money with any seo stuff?
Use WordPress as CMS and install the free plugin SEO by YOAST (or SEO by Squirrly) - and your SEO is done and will be fine.
SEO isn't that "big thing" as some self-proclaimed "Gurus" want to make you believe. That's a myth, and they only want to sell you their SEO stuff which probably doesn't help.
Google's algorithm is anyway primarily built on the popularity and importance of the linking sites (backlink PR).

Deliver quality content and that what your customers want to get - that's the important thing. All the other things are more or less marginal.

Recommending Yoast instead of some good SEO practices...interesting. Is this still 1999?

@Marc he is talking about link building...free plugin wont do anything to boost his site in serp :D @Sebastian Hanson you can find some good providers for web 2.0 and then create some backlinks by yourself ;)

@Marc he is talking about link building...free plugin wont do anything to boost his site in serp :D
Probably I'm a bit onpage poisoned. But outsourcing the backlinks would be even worse.

Recommending Yoast instead of some good SEO practices...interesting. Is this still 1999?
With all respect, but Joost de Valk is a worldwide appreciated developer and SEO pro with millions of users.
I dunno what happened in 1999, but Yoast is of 2010 w/ v3 of 12-2015 and Squirrly is of 09-2012 w/ v6 07-2015.

Yoast is still great today. It doesn't hesitate to tell me when I haven't done a good enough job, plus it tells me what I have to do to bring a post up to a good SEO score.

Nope, won't give you backlinks, per se but gives you a good chance at organic traffic and producing good content, i.e. reading score, keyword density, etc.

Probably I'm a bit onpage poisoned. But outsourcing the backlinks would be even worse.

With all respect, but Joost de Valk is a worldwide appreciated developer and SEO pro with millions of users.
I dunno what happened in 1999, but Yoast is of 2010 w/ v3 of 12-2015 and Squirrly is of 09-2012 w/ v6 07-2015.

I understand your point of view and I have all the respect in the world for the man but I think that if you want to go ahead of the crowd you can`t be doing what everyone else is doing.

Suggestions, or examples? I'm just curious. I've never thought of SEO as particularly creative, so I'm intrigued.

K has a thread of what he does to get the SE's attention, perhaps you mean that sort of thing? It's a great guide inside The Dojo: http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads...lions-of-views-and-thousands-of-dollars.8802/

Indeed, SEO doesn`t require too much creativity but I`m not a fan of some "pseudo automated" program doing it for me. Doing SEO is not like flipping a switch ON/OFF, it requires some work to do it, that`s why I prefer to do it without the help of a program. Maybe I don`t like it that much because I`m not a fan of WP (it`s a bloated software that is a bit of an overkill for many of the projects it is used in). I also don`t like Yoast because it has messed up my settings many times in the past when it had some updates.

I have limited experience with Fiverr, but to me its seems like hit and miss, a few good ones, and a few really really horrible ones. And surprisingly, they all had 5 star ratings. Not familiar with Fiverr enough, but maybe there is a way to manipulate the ratings.

In summary, I wouldn't risk a whole website for a cheap gig on fiverr. And I might add, don't let the more expensive gigs fool you that they necessarily would be any better than the cheaper ones.

I also don`t like Yoast because it has messed up my settings many times in the past when it had some updates.

I've actually only run into my first problem with it recently, messed up my media library. I simple disabled it for now, hoping the next update takes care of it. I can toggle back and forth - turn it on when I do a post; turn it off when it's time to work with pictures but I don't. :) But I might.

And surprisingly, they all had 5 star ratings.

I think the problem there, or at least part of it, is because the reviews are left almost as soon as people receive their gigs, so haven't had time to really see the final results.

MI
Back