The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First TeeSpring With 2 Ads

diabolikfb

affiliate
Hi my friends, i need your help. I'm testing 2 designs on my USA niche with a 30€ budget on my campaign.
The result right now are the following :

n16ijl.png

Do you think i need to wait ? I've another day available in campaign with 15€ spent right now...
The result right now is ONE SALE on second ad the first day (the pixel was not configured yet when sale happen).

It's my first test and campaign and i don't know why with a large interest (look at picture down) on first AD doesn't give me neither one sell. Look at this :

vywfao.png

The third day is starting. Please help me
I want to do this activity as serious job but in italy i can find nobody to work with...

Thank you guys

It may be your price point, your copy, or a competitor with a similar but better design and price.

Hi my friends, i need your help. I'm testing 2 designs on my USA niche with a 30€ budget on my campaign.
The result right now are the following :

n16ijl.png

Do you think i need to wait ? I've another day available in campaign with 15€ spent right now...
The result right now is ONE SALE on second ad the first day (the pixel was not configured yet when sale happen).

It's my first test and campaign and i don't know why with a large interest (look at picture down) on first AD doesn't give me neither one sell. Look at this :

vywfao.png

The third day is starting. Please help me
I want to do this activity as serious job but in italy i can find nobody to work with...

Thank you guys
Do you have any update about your campaign? Because I want to start again with facebook ppc. In previous I lost my fb ads account.

Do you have any update about your campaign? Because I want to start again with facebook ppc. In previous I lost my fb ads account.
Hi Super Marketer here the final result with nothing new. Only 1 sell in all the campaign with 30€ spent on testing the 2 design.
Look at here :
m7xb0k.png

As what I know, your CPC can lower and the reach can higher if you dont use personal account. My friend also run traffic for his campaign (T-shirt), that's the reason I know clearly.

banners
Back