The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First month or two

aready

affiliate
I thought it would be interesting (and somewhere between inspiring and comforting) to know what some of you have made in the first and second months of working on affiliate marketing. I thought it might be good to see where others were at this point. At this point I'm still looking for my first sale, but it is early in the process.

Just wondering if any of you were willing to share....
:)

Hi aready,

I think some people may weigh in but you just wrote the post a couple hours ago.
Most people have projects they need to get done 1st thing in the morning,
many have jobs and don't even get here til night time.

Then too the old timers probably don't remember their 1st 2 months,
so maybe can't think of anything to say.

Patience grasshopper. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry- didn't mean to sound snappy. :) Just looked at how many views it had and figured after 20 someone would have posted if that was info people were willing to give out. People are so quick usually to reply I didn't think anything about it.

Sorry again...

I think you will do well to have 1 or 2 sales the first couple of months. It takes time to work into marketing. I started in 2006 for a few months and had only 2 or 3 sales before I had to drop out for awhile.

I started over in Jan this year and have worked very hard at it. I have had 1 affiliate sale, several Free sign-ups to programs, some adsense money, and am mostly working on getting traffic.

That is the number one priority for newbies as you cannot have sales without traffic.

Make sure you have good programs that are honest and appealing to people in general, and then do all you can to drive traffic to them.

I will say it will take 5 or 6 months before you see any real progress in sales online. That is my general concept. Someone else may have more to add.

It does require patience....

Sierra :)

MI
Back