The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

First Campaign Case Study

venturebig

affiliate
So it's unsuccessful as of now - I'm new to the whole game but, I want to jump right in.

I'm gonna start with Direct Linking a loan offer that pays $50 per lead

Using 7search & Ad Center

Setting up Ad Center Campaign right now (Inactive)

7Search Active:
1.7k Impressions
2 clicks
$0.63 Cost
Average CPC: $0.32

I had bing working for a little bit, remaking it.

So far 9 total clicks - 0 Conversions

Any advice is HIGHLY appreciated

A few tips...

First, don't get started with a high-ticket offer in a complex niche. Pormoting loan offers is tough, and if the offer pays $50 it probably has a long process and may even involve a cost for the end-user. It's possible to make boat loads of money with this type of offer, but itrequires experience, budget and, most of the times, it's not possible to simply direct link.

Second, 9 clicks isn't enough to tell if the campaign has potential or not. When promoting high-ticket offers we usually need a few hundred clicks to get consistent data.

Third... well, this one is something that some people may not agree, so don't take it as a rule, but as an opinion... I think you shouldn't get started with PPC on search. PPC on social networks can be an easier start, because you have more room for creativity, you can reach different people and use different angles when promoting the same offer. Also, it can be less expensive.

;) W

A few tips...

First, don't get started with a high-ticket offer in a complex niche. Pormoting loan offers is tough, and if the offer pays $50 it probably has a long process and may even involve a cost for the end-user. It's possible to make boat loads of money with this type of offer, but itrequires experience, budget and, most of the times, it's not possible to simply direct link.

Second, 9 clicks isn't enough to tell if the campaign has potential or not. When promoting high-ticket offers we usually need a few hundred clicks to get consistent data.

Third... well, this one is something that some people may not agree, so don't take it as a rule, but as an opinion... I think you shouldn't get started with PPC on search. PPC on social networks can be an easier start, because you have more room for creativity, you can reach different people and use different angles when promoting the same offer. Also, it can be less expensive.

;) W

Great post, wish I read it earlier - I spent $50 on campaign, no conversions.

Now I'm starting with a mystery shop e-mail submit on 7 search

0 converts, low traffic

Wondering if theres keywords i should be bidding on other then mysteryshopper/secretshopper

bid higher to be in the 1.00 Rank in 7Search then add other AD format to see which one will work good :)

MI
Back