The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Flight Campaign PPC

robertbanking

Hello you wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope everything is going well for you.

I am kindly wanting to create a PPC campaign for a flight campaign such as Momondo. In which you are paid for each flight search and click out to a partner hotel site. I please wondered if it would be best to direct the PPC campaign direct to Momondo or to a separate landing page first please? Lastly how would i go about finding relevant keywords, that would convert for the campaign please, but are not expensive keywords please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have massive success with your business goals. Have a lovely weekend. Very best wishes to you.

I please wondered if it would be best to direct the PPC campaign direct to Momondo or to a separate landing page first
Usually, you send people to your lander first. It can help eliminate tire-kickers.

how would i go about finding relevant keywords,
There are lots of sites that offer keyword research. An online search will show you tons of them, some free, some paid. Guaranteeing that the keywords convert and offer a low cost is pretty much impossible, though.

Sending you lots of good wishes
Thank-you! :) Best wishes to you, too.

I think there may be enough travel/lodging market affinity; that perhaps some native advertising on a CPC basis might work for you too --without breaking the bank.

MI
Back