Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

FINALLY!! My First CPA Conversion!

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
WOOHOO! [perma grinning] :D

It's only one from an ad in the sidebar of my site but I am so stinkin' happy that I finally got one!

I've made money online before but not with CPA, this is my first win. It's been along time coming but I feel much more motivated and encouraged now.

Sorry, just excited. I'm so used to seeing zeros in the reporting that I didn't even notice the conversion at first, so it was a nice surprise.

Okay, off to get more! :)

P.S. This is fun when it works!

I see it!;) I just checked my Neverblue account and my refferal comisson:D
Congrats!

Thanks!

You'd think I'd won the lottery or something. :)

Darster, I don't think you'll be buying a new house with my referral commissions....yet. :) I'll keep working on it.

Heck yeah! Congratulations, it always feels freaking awesome when you "pop your cherry" and make your first earning in any method. The good thing is, you always get that warm fuzzy feeling whenever you increase your bottom line... you know, like on top of the world baby :cool: , it doesn't matter if its $X or $X,XXX, I'm probably more excited right now about your converasion than whatever I make today lol. And remember "coffee is for closers" ;).

To your success, cheers.

[video=youtube;ZT7o-UYVOWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7o-UYVOWE[/video]

Last edited:
Heck yeah! Congratulations, it always feels freaking awesome when you "pop your cherry" and make your first earning in any method. The good thing is, you always get that warm fuzzy feeling whenever you increase your bottom line... you know, like on top of the world baby :cool: , it doesn't matter if its $X or $X,XXX, I'm probably more excited right now about your converasion than whatever I make today lol. And remember "coffee is for closers" ;).

To your success, cheers.

[video=youtube;ZT7o-UYVOWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7o-UYVOWE[/video]

Thanks, DJ!! :) I'm still basking in the afterglow, felt like that guy in video when he found the gold. Now, I'm hungry to do it again.

And remember "coffee is for closers"

Haha, I'd forgotten about that movie, gonna have to watch it again.

Hey Buddy, Congrats on your first success with CPA. I wish you make loads more with. cpa now. :ninja:
@Djcrunk your posts are always so cheerful to read. :D

Didn't see this post until now!

CONGRATS! WOOOO!!! Looking forward to working with you on some stuff, too!!! :ninja:

Keep up the great work, AZ!

banners
Back