The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

E-Mail Marketing

Kate12

affiliate
how many of you think that amail marketing is suitable for evey one.
I believe it is a different subject that many cannot succeded in this marketing strategy

Email marketing is one of the cornerstones for a successful online business. It remains the cheapest and most effective way of marketing your product on the internet because it practically costs nothing. All you need is a list of emails to broadcast your advertisement. You don't even have to buy this list. You can mine the email information of your current customers. Hope this helps.

Adding potential clients, buyers, leads, etc onto a list where they agree to receive further information from you is indeed a must for anyone who wants to take their business to the next level. As doing so creates a way to turn those visitors into repeat visitors and turning them into repeat visitors increases your chances of sales conversions. It also helps further build your relationship with your list of subscribers and building trusting relationship with potential buyers is another key of increasing sales conversions.

50, 100, 500, etc... You decide.

Opt-in email marketing from previous sign-ups or customers are a very effective means to keep an open communication channel with them.

Email Marketing is one of the most important and successful tools of Internet Marketing.
According to me, Everyone who is associated with Internet, Email Marketing can prove to be a very beneficial tool for them. It doesnt require any Einstein to do this.
I have done this and is very happy with the results.

Definitely not just for informational products. Would suggest that every customer that walks into a store, you can tell them that they can get offers and discounts through email and all they have to do is give their email address. You can include other information, such as what kind of food is popular, nice photos of food, do a report on a customer that organized a party using your catering service,etc. The advantage of having an email marketing campaign is that your customers can send/forward them to other folks they know and this extends your customer base.

when a company has already achieved smth and needs further development, e-mail marketing becomes a stepping stone for the success

MI
Back