The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does Directory Critic still FREE??

ms4u

affiliate
Hi,

Does directory critic still offer FREE directory submission via reciprocal link? I submit two of my directories and were declined due to missing payment. Anyone got any experiences before?

Hi,

Does directory critic still offer FREE directory submission via reciprocal link? I submit two of my directories and were declined due to missing payment. Anyone got any experiences before?

It is never free if you have to give something in return.
Never-the-less, the option for reciprocal linking is still available. I would assume you may have chosen the option as it should not take you through to a payment page if you are selecting reciprocal listing.

Thanks vicdigi,

I will give them a try again.

I got another question, does anyone advertised in directory critic, such as their text and banner advertising option? How good is their conversion?

Is there any other options beside directory critic? I tried directory rate but until now no reply from them. Does anyone know any others sites that offers similar service as directory critic?

Thanks

If you have a directory that is free, you may want to advertise a 468x60 banner for a few months at vmoptions.com on their free directory listings page.

Also, you could visit many other forums and state your free directory and add another free sentence stating "if anyone has a free directory list and would like to add our site, please do".

It works wonders - of course, if your directory is free!

As of now I'm submitting the site I'm working in right now
in directory critics and all I can say was this directory has
a good list of sites.

MI
Back