The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does AdWords Support VCC?

According to the AdWords site:

Simple payment options
You can pay using a regular credit or debit card (Visa or MasterCard) or via a bank payment if you prefer.

Re a case study, I did a forum search and it appears that using a vcc for AdWords worked three years ago, don't know if it still would. So many things have changed. But I'll bet there are people who still know how. Hopefully, they'll pop in to answer your question better than I have.

Wouldn't it be way easier just to use your debit card? Do you have more than one (2 or 3 different bank accounts?) that you could use?

I have accounts at different banks but have never used them like this.

I am looking for a case study. Has anyone used AdWords with VCC( virtual credit card)? My 3 AdWords accounts got penalized.

I`m just curious why are you trying to use a VVC? Do you want to make Adwords think that you are located in another country? If you don`t have an angle to this, wouldn`t it be easier to use a normal credit card?

I`m just curious why are you trying to use a VVC? Do you want to make Adwords think that you are located in another country? If you don`t have an angle to this, wouldn`t it be easier to use a normal credit card?
I don't have any working credit card right now. That is why to think to use VCC with coupon code will minimize my costing.

I don't have any working credit card right now. That is why to think to use VCC with coupon code will minimize my costing.

I see, but it doesn`t take that much time to get a working CC and the advantages vastly outweigh the costs.
Remember: This is your business, and like in any other business, you have to spend some money. Go for a normal CC, it will save you of headaches in the long run

Last edited:
banners
Back