The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What service do you rely on for issuing Virtual Credit Cards (VCC) and supervising your advertising budget, and why did you choose it?

TheodorePuncher

affiliate
Hello there, fellow ad enthusiasts!

I'm pretty new to the gang, and I've been running Meta ads for nutra products for a bit now. But I've hit a bit of a snag, especially with my bank cards.

To give you an idea, I'm handling around 80-100 cards every month, and my ad spend is in the ballpark of $30k. Used to do this through my local bank, but as the ad spend's going up, I'm not too keen on letting the big guys in suits know all the details, if you catch my drift.

So, here's my plea for help: Could you guys nudge me towards a card service/provider that's worked for you? Maybe a bit of a pro-con analysis? What's the main deciding factor for you when you're choosing a card provider?

Thanks in advance, folks! And may high Conversion Rates and Approvals be with you all!

There are some VCC providers listed in our Resources area here. I don't personally use them. I run about double your spend and have always used my traditional commercial bank accounts here in the U.S.

MI
Back