The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you still submit to Directories?

gkd_uk

Hi

Do you still submit to web directories? When I first became a web master I was always submitting but now a days I don't have the time.

What about you?

I do submit to directories but only a few selected directories. I tend to check to see of sub pages from the directory is listed in G, if yes, I will submit to that directory, if no, I will not.

Hi

Do you still submit to web directories? When I first became a web master I was always submitting but now a days I don't have the time.

What about you?

Yes I also do submit to certain directories as there are other alternatives present to get links.

But GKD as you quoted about the beginning it's very true as time and personal tendency makes you learn various new things.

I do submit to directories but only a few selected directories. I tend to check to see of sub pages from the directory is listed in G, if yes, I will submit to that directory, if no, I will not.

Temi how do you check the sub pages of the directory are listed in G, is it with site command or some other technique??

Amit

I sometimes will add my links to them, but only if they have a good page rank and if they are SEO friendly.

I tend to submit my articles to sites alot and make sure that i keep my blog updated as much as i can.

Hi

What about you?

I do when I have the time and my health allows me. Sitting down is not to good at the mo even with a ring cushion... lol

Mike :)

Yeap. I am still submit my sites to directories as it helps me a lot for sure.

BTW i have my own 20-25 directories too :shifty:

DON.

For my personal sites I submit to a select few. I remain at a loss as to how I can get my site into the biggest directory (DMOZ) though. I have never had a site added to this directory.

banners
Back