The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Directory script

pow-wow

affiliate
Free script or non- free script which is the best directory script? Please share your ideas of the best script.

Thanks

Oh dear not again :D

depends on what sort of directory you are building. there are now so many different types possible that no one script does it all

LBS for bid directories
Esyndicat
phplinksdirectory
pmdmydirectory

are 4 I would recommend

These days though it is more a case of knowing what sort of directory you are building.

This is the thing isn't it. Lots of people have opinions on it. I wonder if maybe I should put together a definitive list?

Thanks guys for the list, what about phpLynx, i heard its features are far more advanced than phpLD and that the level of their support is great.

The only free directory script I used so far is esyndicat. Apart from few minor bugs, the script is very useful and it comes with a lot of nice features.

First of all you should make a list for yourself what kind of features you want on your website - this will probably cut out most of the free scripts and some paid ones...

Than you can compare combinations prices/features of the rest recommended scripts and see which one will work the best.

From the top of my head I can only recommend latest Pro version of eSyndicat - it's more like a portal script with all available plugins and powerful admin panel.

banners
Back