propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How many Directory Submission is required per day?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by Joynab Akter, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Joynab Akter

Joynab Akter Affiliate affiliate

Hi,

I need to know how many directory submission is required per day? Recently i start blogging with a new website and i need to SEO for my site. Please give me suggestion and also give me if have any good tips for me.

Thanks
    Joynab Akter
    GoodTipsForYou.Com

2. alam sharmin

alam sharmin Affiliate affiliate

to get 50/60 links for a site at a day can harm your site. You can create 20 links at a day (mixed like- commenting, forum posting, article submission etc). I follow this rule and get expected result many times

3. Boterhoven

Boterhoven Affiliate affiliate

You can build maximum 5-8 Directory submission per day is better for your site.

4. digital111

digital111 Affiliate affiliate

You can create maximum 5-8 Directory submission per day is better for your site.

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Yeah, keep it at 8 or under to be safe.

6. Satya123

Satya123 Affiliate affiliate

In My point of view every day 5 or 6 directory submissions is enough

7. grandtour

grandtour Affiliate affiliate

try to do it in related niche not for any website then it will beneficial for us.

8. Adi Bitar

Adi Bitar Affiliate affiliate

According to my opinion you have to do 5-6 directories per day.

9. Samuel Roy

Samuel Roy Affiliate affiliate

Yes, i will prefer to participate in directory submission 4 to 5 per day. Not more then that.

10. Shantanu Roy

Shantanu Roy Affiliate affiliate

To be on the safe side, do only 2 directory submissions per day along with other activities like forums, blog posts, social bookmarking. Instead of generating lots of back links, create just 10-15 quality links each day, this should be good enough (given your content rocks).

11. hikmat_tony

hikmat_tony Affiliate affiliate

i don't think, directory submission is working for SEO, if you still want to do then prefer niche not counting

12. Amit WEB

Amit WEB Affiliate affiliate

I will suggest that you could do directory submission 10 per day with high pr quality sites.

13. shaunmarcell

shaunmarcell Affiliate affiliate

I think that they can be harmful to your site - especially if you use keyword anchor text.

If these are the only types of links that you have, I think that your site will be hit by Penguin.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed