The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Directory Reviewer

eugen

affiliate
Hello all,

I'm presenting you all my latest project. Had the idea and the domain for some time, but time was my main problem.

Through Directory Reviewer project, we are helping website owners to choose the right directories for their link building campaign offering them realistic statistics of every submitted directory.

So, if you want your directory to be a part of our project, please send it to us.

Contact details can be found here: Directory Reviewer

thank you for the feedback.

Yes, we just launched the project yesterday and the reviewing process will take some time because we want to give a clean point of view for each submitted directory.

On other forum, some user asked why he should submit his directory.
For those interested, i'll respond here with what i said there:

First of all, each submitted directory "wins" a free seo friendly link ( without nofollow or any redirect script )
Then, someone from our staff will check the directory ( if is seo friendly, how long does it takes to submit a website, available submission packs and more ).
We will add seo details as well ( pagerank, indexed pages etc )

Hi,

No, as i see they only show a list of directories ( alphabetically sorted ).

We will also provide some realistic details ( like a said before in my first post ) about each submitted directory.

The statistics will be updated manually or automatic so website owners have latest changes for each directory.

You can submit your directories at directories [@] direviewer [dot] com

MI
Back