The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Destination/Display URL- Need Help

fedcato

Hello, I've got four Ads running under a campaign in Adwords and only one is Approved. The other three are consantly Disapproved and they are built the same as the good one. Are they constantly not approving me to make sure I'm not a Spam Generator, and they want me to keep re-submitting to make sure I'm serious about the program? On all four the two URL's are the same, so that can't be the problem right?

Anybody?

1. Given general information like this, the best you can hope for is a generic reply.

2. How long have you been waiting for approval of the other three ads?

3. Have you submitted a question to Google AdSense? or searched the Google forums?

On my querry, I gave all the information I really have. That shows my newness to the process. I've been submitting for the past three weeks. Like I said only after a couple of submissions, they accepted one of mine, but the other three are still unaccepted. Although they were created a week later. They were not all submitted at the same time. Could it just be a matter of time?
I have submitted questions three or four times about my situation but the responses are all the same telling me to check the FAQ. They are pretty generic as if they are automated.

He's talking Adwords not Adsense, minstrel.

I have seen people complain about long review delays.

I'm confused though. In 1st post you said they were "Disapproved"
In the 2nd post you said "the other three are still unaccepted"

So I'm curious which is it? Big difference. One implies they did check and didn't approve because something was wrong. The other implies your ads are waiting in pending. What message do you get or what exactly is the status?

On your ad that was approved, what's your quality score?

No worries. I sneaked off and took the most wonderful Saturday afternoon nap.
That's the only reason I was awake enough to catch it. :p

It's hidden you need to add it to your view.

Go into your ad group and click the keywords tab. Then toward the top right there is a button that says filter and views. Click that and it will show you all the options. Tic the box next to Qual. Score, then when you view across
where Clicks Impr. CTR Cost and everything is at the top, Qual. Score will be there too. It's one of the most important numbers for you to be aware of. Report back and then I'll add more info/ideas.

I found the score. It's 1 to 3/10. Is that good/bad? That is for the Ebook That has been Approved for a while. The one that's never been approved is around 5/10. The score is less for Approved Ads. Good/Bad?
I must ask, how do I get my Ads approved. I seem to be paying too much for Ads that aren't even showed. Right?

Thaks
I know I ask too much, I just want to figure this out.
Fuller

1/10 is a very low quality score and probably means your per click cost is way higher than it should be.

This means that Google does not like something, either the keywords are not targeted enough or the landing page looks like a bridge affiliate page without enough unique content, or she does not like something about the offer you are sending traffic to.

Is the landing page on a site that is built out with lots of unique content? Is there an about us page, a privacy policy, a contact us page?

Googles does not like stand alone landing pages any more and she doesn't like affiliate pages that just act as bridge pages and send visitors to the merchant.

There are lots of different things that could be wrong with your campaign though, it's impossible for me to tell.

I suggest reading some of the posts over at SuperAffiliateMindset about how to beat the Adwords quality score. Here are a bunch to read through.

site:www.superaffiliatemindset.com "quality score" - Google Search

I'd work on finding out what Google does not like and fix it before trying to get any new adgroups approved.

MI
Back