The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Conduit's Affiliate Resources Toolbar Demo (try it)

Dan M

Hi all, I thought it would be a good idea to showcase our platform to give you all a feel of what can be accomplished using our service. I created a relatively simple community toolbar with a wide array of affiliate resources. This is a rather simple iteration which took a couple of hours to make (actually, most of the time was used to make the customized graphics not the actual functionality). Most of the content is links, aggregated RSS feeds, dynamic apps, tools and other sources of information which might be helpful to affiliates.

You can install it from this link:

Affiliate Resources Toolbar Download

Highlights of what you will you?ll find inside:
  • Quick links to all major affiliate networks
  • Helpful Tools (in 4 subcategories)
    o SEO Tools
    o PPC Tools
    o Webmaster Tools
    o Domain Tools
  • RSS feeds (from all major affiliate forums) ? auto updated
  • Google powered search
  • Dynamic Alexa/PR checker (will be added shortly)
  • Facebook Connect ? Stay connected to your Facebook account
  • Twitter ? Instantly post tweets (app powered by twoxit.com)
  • SpeedTester ? tests your connection speed (app powered by Ashampoo)
  • Helpful Gadgets (wiki search, calculator, unit converter, currency converter)
  • Email notifier (link your email account to get instant notifications of new mail)

And of course you can customize your toolbar by accessing our App marketplace and choosing from over 10,000 various apps to add. Furthermore, as with all our toolbar you can customize all predefined components to hide or show the ones you want.

If you think I left out something important or you would like to have your own services/product added to the toolbar just let me know.

We are a 5 Star client and this post was pre-approved by Linda.

Enjoy.

Very cool Dan! Thanks so much for sharing this tool with our members
and giving them a chance to see how it works and what it could do for them!

Hi Everyone,

Just an update, we've added an Instant Domain Whois feature which allows you to check the whois of any site you are visiting with a single click.

Also here is an image of what the toolbar looks like:

2cna6fs.png

banners
Back