The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Clickbank and Bing ads direct linking success

@Mannveer Don't advertise in the English speaking market writing your own copy
Why is your optimization rate so low? <<just saw that image
Your Google CTR is not that bad
I think your ad may be attracting the wrong people (clicks)
I kind of put the pieces together just right now.

Hi
Cheers for that, Graybeard!

Hi,
I have a little questions.
When I go to Microsoft advertising (Bing ads) I created my ads with direct linking as you do. The problem here is when I click my ads in the dashboard I go straight to the final url and when I go to the check out page I don't see my affiliate I'd .
Do you have any idea why is this??
I tell you this because I got a lot of clicks buy no conversion, not even a check out page impression.
Could you help me?

Hi

Hi,
I have a little questions.
When I go to Microsoft advertising (Bing ads) I created my ads with direct linking as you do. The problem here is when I click my ads in the dashboard I go straight to the final url and when I go to the check out page I don't see my affiliate I'd .
Do you have any idea why is this??
I tell you this because I got a lot of clicks buy no conversion, not even a check out page impression.
Could you help me?

You're filling the tracking template field with your hoplink? What happens when you click the "Test" button on the create ad screen? (you can edit your ad to try this, just remember to click "Cancel" afterwards, not "Save" so your ad doesn't go back into approval).

You are either over selling, no speeky good english or don't have the patience and money to reach critical mass for the campaign. Keywords make Google money --and not necessarily make you money.

Did you try using some cheaper ads to try to prove out your ideas before going gold standard --and paying the high cost of Google ads?

Anyway, $15 is nothing in Google Ads as a budget. If you spent $100 you might have 30 click thus to your offer and hopefully some sales (that would depend on your 'mystery offer' and how you presented it on your landing page).

You're filling the tracking template field with your hoplink? What happens when you click the "Test" button on the create ad screen? (you can edit your ad to try this, just remember to click "Cancel" afterwards, not "Save" so your ad doesn't go back into approval).

Test button reads landing page found. The problem is in my ads group. In my dashboard I see the ads I have created with title and description and when I clicked it it takes me to the final url directly and once there I don't see my affiliate id anywhere.

the link used must have the affid
the encrypted hop link should work? Is that what you are using?

Yes, it is. Here is a screenshot where I click

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201006-104148.png
    Screenshot_20201006-104148.png
    482.4 KB · Views: 28
$ FIRST ALWAYS! you cred is shot at the start ... no US person will click that
$50.99 <like this
do not try to sell in a language you are not good at (nothing personal).
Run your ad text through Google translate or grammarly
or Measure the Readability of Text - Text Analysis Tools – Readable at least try to get the grammar, syntax and format right.

Also, I would avoid the disclaimer text on that landing page and make both a disclaimer and a privacy page if you feel the need.

Note: Dave; Sorry to interrupt your thread this way :(

Last edited:
After 60 clicks $90 Canadian dollars spent I have found nobody were to the check out page, so I'm starting questioning me. I really don't know what's happening here.

Could you please attach a few images?

1. You clickbank analytics for one of the products (hide any personal/private information, I'm just concerned about numbers)
2. The ad template field of the ad for the product whose analytics you share (point 1). Blur or block out the first third of the hoplink so we can't identify your clickbankid through resolving the link.

Cheers,
Dave

As an experiment I tried direct linking with popunders (supposed quality) to one of the better clickbank offers
View attachment 17481

$0.2265 NET per landed referral = no conversions
Poor intent or a slow page load --that clickbank is a VSL with at least a 2sec page load (in chrome) + 500ms to 700ms redirection and logging script load time my custom 'tracker'
View attachment 17482

just a sample of the data I use ...

Question: how does that referral cost compare with you average bid at Bing? $0.2265
And generally, what is the CR the referrals pr sale range you are getting (averages)?
thanx ...

Much higher (unfortunately). Bidding on branded keywords I usually don't get much below $2.50 on the exact name (if the product' really popular it could go to almost $5). If I run on broad match modifier rather than exact I can sometimes scoop up some cheaper clicks between $1 and $2.

For the longest term campaign I have running the average is 1 in 6.

Cheers,
Dave

Just to update you Dave
the missing part with simplexml is mostly BS but this code will get it from the xml in bash (.sh)
just wanted to test/see :p
the <![CDATA[ ...]] is the issue that could be resolved but IMHO not worth the time ...

Code:
.../parser$ grep  -A8 GETPROVEN marketplace_feed_v2.xml|egrep 'Id|Title|Description'|sort -u
<Description><![CDATA[Do Not Miss Out On This Blockbuster, Insane Conversions On Cold Traffic
+ Huge Payouts Are Making Our Affiliates Rich Fast!
- Contact Us If You Need Anything]]></Description>
<Id>GETPROVEN</Id>
<Title><![CDATA[P R O V E N - The Biggest Blockbuster Of 2020 Is 
Proven - Huge Epcs]]></Title>

Last edited:
Hi @techable one more question just out of curiosity. In some of your yt video thumbnails there are screenshots of cb income showing some good numbers like $400-$900 per day. Are those your own screenshots? Thats the amounts you are making on cb yourself?
Thanks.

off subject a bit: Why are these Mobile VSL clickbank presentations so long and so much oversell (IMO)
Bla Bla Bla --get to the point already (my head hurts)
Do these VSL long winded things work for you?

I have many, many years of sales experience; I was taught to get to the trial close and STFU; wait for the prospect to react in some way --this is boring me to death --is it just me? Do people really buy this shit?

Hi @techable one more question just out of curiosity. In some of your yt video thumbnails there are screenshots of cb income showing some good numbers like $400-$900 per day. Are those your own screenshots? Thats the amounts you are making on cb yourself?
Thanks.
Yes. Any screen shots I show are mine.

Hey Dave, Its the loyal YT subscriber again here in Affiliate Fix. I wanted to post in private to you and reckoned this would be the way to go. I have been actually following all your videos and following your blueprint on Bing ads with broad and brand keywords and with quite high bids too. I have a budget of $50-$100 as suggested by you. However, I reckon I'm going wrong somewhere cos there have been no impressions and so no clicks leave alone any sale. Like I mentioned in one of the YT posts, one of my campaigns had about 1700 impressions and about 20 clicks. But sales =zilch! Subsequently, on the other campaigns, nothing, no impressions, no clicks, and obviously no sale.

Suffice to say, I sure am going wrong somewhere but am just not able to figure out where. Especially when I see people making sales using your blueprint!!!

Can you help me out here personally with a one on one or if that's a no-no, suggesting someone who can guide me to do the right thing? Would really appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks much Dave.

Regards,

Sam

banners
Back