The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Clickbank and Bing ads direct linking success

Sir I am getting clicks but no sales PLEASE reply I have lose my 15$
Hi Manveer,

As you've contacted me through a few different channels today regarding this I can see and understand how concerned you are about it.

Given your strong concerns I would say the best first course of action would be to stop the campaign.

The second thing you need to do is consider how much of a budget you can put into affiliate marketing that you are willing to lose, and only play with the money. I say this is because, in any kind of marketing there are no guarantees.

The third thing you need to do, assuming you have a budget to play with is to consider that an average conversion rate is about 1% and plan accordingly. It means you need about 100 clicks to the sale page to get 1 sale -- having said that, the odds are increased significantly if you are advertising to warm traffic. One product I've been promoting for years (not on Clickbank) I've got the conversion rate to 25% on very warm traffic, but that's abnormally high.

Hi Manveer,

As you've contacted me through a few different channels today regarding this I can see and understand how concerned you are about it.

Given your strong concerns I would say the best first course of action would be to stop the campaign.

The second thing you need to do is consider how much of a budget you can put into affiliate marketing that you are willing to lose, and only play with the money. I say this is because, in any kind of marketing there are no guarantees.

The third thing you need to do, assuming you have a budget to play with is to consider that an average conversion rate is about 1% and plan accordingly. It means you need about 100 clicks to the sale page to get 1 sale -- having said that, the odds are increased significantly if you are advertising to warm traffic. One product I've been promoting for years (not on Clickbank) I've got the conversion rate to 25% on very warm traffic, but that's abnormally high.
Now now at the last I can try bing ads through your method
I will follow all the steps the same product on clickbank using direct linking should I try

Okay, please report back in this thread and let us know how you go.

Cheers,
Dave
Ok sir This is the last time is use this methods and sir I have did research about the offer which I am going to promote on bing ads and the maximum bid its saying is 1$ how much should I spend it means budget on your experience.

Yes
@Mannveer Don't advertise in the English speaking market writing your own copy
Why is your optimization rate so low? <<just saw that image
Your Google CTR is not that bad
I think your ad may be attracting the wrong people (clicks)
I kind of put the pieces together just right now.
But I have TARGETED good keywords I don't know y I didn't get any sale

See This and say what mistake I have done and I hide the product details and I have targeted the product name as a keyword and 15$ is enough to test any product

Attachments

• 20200927_222447.jpg
    20200927_222447.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 45
  • 20200927_222608.jpg
    20200927_222608.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 45
$ FIRST ALWAYS! you cred is shot at the start ... no US person will click that
$50.99 <like this
do not try to sell in a language you are not good at (nothing personal).
Run your ad text through Google translate or grammarly
or Measure the Readability of Text - Text Analysis Tools – Readable at least try to get the grammar, syntax and format right.

Also I would avoid the disclaimer text on that landing page and make both a disclaimer and a privacy page if you feel the need.

Note: Dave; Sorry to interrupt your thread this way :(
Ok thanks and sorry grieving with you

$ FIRST ALWAYS! you cred is shot at the start ... no US person will click that
$50.99 <like this
do not try to sell in a language you are not good at (nothing personal).
Run your ad text through Google translate or grammarly
or Measure the Readability of Text - Text Analysis Tools – Readable at least try to get the grammar, syntax and format right.

Also, I would avoid the disclaimer text on that landing page and make both a disclaimer and a privacy page if you feel the need.

Note: Dave; Sorry to interrupt your thread this way :(
No worries! :) No need to apologize!

And for the record, I think your advice is on the money.

@Mannveer I think you should take some time to consider @Graybeard 's advice before continuing or starting up any new campaigns.

*** UPDATE OCTOBER 1: New Clickbank & Native Ads case study video. Although this thread is about direct linking a lot of people have asked me to do a native case study as well. The video includes product selection, campaign setup, and results:

They do work. A lot of them are produced by Agora. Often there is a particular target market. Watched a kind of depressing video on this topic from one of my favorite youtube channels today.

banners
Back