The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Clickbank and Bing ads direct linking success

Have you ever tried yahoo gemini as a traffic source? I see quite a lot of native ads on there...wondering if it would be a worth a try.
I haven't used Yahoo Gemini. I used other native networks like Revcontent. You can get good results, fast. But you can also spend a lot of money very fast. You need to be prepared to test and make adjustments as you notice trends emerging. Voluum DSP is a great integrated solution... You can use a wide variety of native traffic sources alongside the Voluum tracker.

Just got some great news from two people who followed this method:
Screen-Shot-2020-09-19-at-18.52.16.png

Screen-Shot-2020-09-19-at-22.23.12.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip
I haven't used Yahoo Gemini. I used other native networks like Revcontent. You can get good results, fast. But you can also spend a lot of money very fast. You need to be prepared to test and make adjustments as you notice trends emerging. Voluum DSP is a great integrated solution... You can use a wide variety of native traffic sources alongside the Voluum tracker.
Thanks! I know of Voluum DSP. I do plan on trying them out.

Thanks for the tip

Thanks! I know of Voluum DSP. I do plan on trying them out.
No worries.

The only downside to Voluum DSP is you can't pay on a CPC basis. On the plus side you can get your content approved more quickly than you would if you were going direct to the network, and often you have more control over where your ad is being shown.

Cheers,
Dave

No worries.

The only downside to Voluum DSP is you can't pay on a CPC basis. On the plus side you can get your content approved more quickly than you would if you were going direct to the network, and often you have more control over where your ad is being shown.

Cheers,
Dave
Thanks! Is it based on a CPM model?

Thanks for the awesome videos you have been posting, I have managed to snag a few sales which is fantastic! Nothing like seeing those green and brown bars get some action on the CB dashboard!

Can I ask if you use any app or method to track your daily, weekly ROI for each product?

Cheers!

Thanks for the awesome videos you have been posting, I have managed to snag a few sales which is fantastic! Nothing like seeing those green and brown bars get some action on the CB dashboard!

Can I ask if you use any app or method to track your daily, weekly ROI for each product?

Cheers!
Cheers, Jonno! That's awesome to hear!

Regarding tracking of sales and ROI, I actually keep everything in Google Sheets spreadsheets. It's time-consuming to update, but it serves 2 vital purposes for me... 1) it keeps me super-alert to what's happening with my campaigns - it's almost like a can "feel" when something is not right or something's changing, and 2) updating sales and ROI daily keeps me very motivated

Hey @techable great videos. Thanks for sharing.
I have a question though.
You always show 1-2 sales case studies.
This is encouraging of course but on the long run I have doubts, I have heard from some people who tested your method that they dont get sales on the long run.
Can you share your results on a longer run?
May be one of the campaigns results that you run on your other account?
Not looking to find out the product itself, just the results you get on the long run.
Getting 1-2 sales is good but it also may be just luck.

Thanks.

• There is a certain logic is moving customers to the sales page.
  • However, even if you try to presell with a landing page --the sales page must be effective.
What you are pointing out Dave: is really the difference between the Marketing and Sales department's functions in a larger scale corporate environment. You are performing the role of a marketer and letting the actual seller using ClickBank perform their function.

I would not mix blogs with email opt-ins and PPC/SEM --use network traffic to build lists and awareness of your blogs and websites. SEM is just too expensive for branding affiliate website or building mailing lists IMHO.

White labels might be the exception.

This is encouraging of course but on the long run I have doubts, I have heard from some people who tested your method that they dont get sales on the long run.
Not looking to find out the product itself, just the results you get on the long run.

Thanks.

Cheers, @sek007

It's a good question. The majority of my earnings come from networks other than Clickbank, which is why I'm happy to reveal so much behind-the-scenes Clikbank information in my videos. I feel the motivation/encouragement for others is extremely important.

As you elude to, I obviously want to keep my main money-making products on the down-low, however I'm happy to share some results. In the following video are some monthly commission results.

One of the goals of my channel is to be as transparent as possible without negatively impacting my earnings.

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks.

this is my opinion as a rookie. For a good side hustle it’s good. I would say you would have to keep finding products and / or tweak your campaigns.
Cheers, @sek007

It's a good question. The majority of my earnings come from networks other than Clickbank, which is why I'm happy to reveal so much behind-the-scenes Clikbank information in my videos. I feel the motivation/encouragement for others is extremely important.

As you elude to, I obviously want to keep my main money-making products on the down-low, however I'm happy to share some results. In the following video are some monthly commission results.

One of the goals of my channel is to be as transparent as possible without negatively impacting my earnings.

Cheers,
Dave
Cheers, @sek007

Cheers,
Dave

I just try out this method. I was able to make my first ever sales on clickbank. All thanks to teachable. I am a loyal subscriber to your YouTube channel.
Can you PLEASE say ME what type of product would you promote and what tricks would you use PLEASE say me

MI
Back