The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can You Elaborate On The EZA Distribution Rules?

walter_white1

affiliate
I have the ubfirtunate trait that I can't start something unless i fully analyze everything and i understand all aspects.

well right now i am stuck o the whole duplicate content issue.

here's what i need help with...

If EZA says that your article must be unique to their site, (meaning once you write the article and submit it to EZA you can't submit it anywhere else). Then how are people reusing the same article on muliple article directories?

Are they taking the same article and using some program to submit to alot of directories?

Or is spinning an article to make it a little different really all that it takes??

please help.

No they simply mean that it must be unique (ie not found anywhere on the net) when you submit it to them. Once it's approved on their site, you can then submit it to 1000 other article directories if you so wish.

Thank you! I was just about to start a new thread with this same question! One additional question...is it considered bad form to submit the same article to more than one directory, or is it pretty much standard practice? I admit, I am using the internet to promote, but trying so hard not to become a nasty spammer ;)

banners
Back