The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can I post an ad or affiliate ads & Google ads on Facebook Fan pages?

socubeliveg

I have some questions need you to answer here.

I have some custom made Women dress websites and I want to find some related Facebook fan pages which have so many fans to post our ads on these popular pages.

Can I post the image ads or other Affiliate Ads, Google ads on these popular fan pages? Of course, we will pay the administrators of these fan pages.

What do you think of my idea? Does any one try this?

please share your result and thinkings with me here. Thank.

That is very important and I think it is a new top for Affiliate ads.

I am guessing you are asking if you can place ads on their own web sites, not their facebook pages. If so, you would need to contact the owner/administrator of those sites and ask them if you can place ads. Since you are not a company, and just wanting to put up affiliates ads, I think your chances are very slim at getting a positive response. Most will probably just take your idea and put the affiliate ads up on their own sites.

hi, I mean that I want to find out the related topic fan pages which have so many fans to pot our ads on them. As we know, if you post your ads on the related topic fan pages, it will make you get more high quality traffic and make more sales.

do you understand what I mean, please?

Does anyone try this,please?

You can't post adsense but you can post affiliate ads. If the pages you post affiliate ads in other peoples groups or on other peoples pages without permission the creator of the group or page will likely block you. If you copy and paste the same post too many times then you will be banned from posting on public pages for a certain amount of time.

You would need to post some relevant content on the fanpage, you can say how you really enjoy their fanpage and drop a link to your blog where you would have your affiliate offers.

If people are curious they will click and go to your blog, but do not post a link directly to an affiliate offer on someone's fanpage.

-Joseph

I may not understood the question in my previous reply.

If your talking about the image ads on the right hand side, you cannot
post them to specific fanpages, facebook decides where to place the
ads by your choice of demographics.

If your talking about putting a text ad in status update on someone's
fanpage, then that would be spamming.

This is how it works, engage in conversation and people will visit your
fanpage, if your vanity url and page title has your keyword in it, you would
also get some google juice.

Think of it like this, posting on fanpages is no different then posting on
forums, provide valuable content and you could be seen as an authority
figure.

-Joseph

I have some questions need you to answer here.

I have some custom made Women dress websites and I want to find some related Facebook fan pages which have so many fans to post our ads on these popular pages.

Can I post the image ads or other Affiliate Ads, Google ads on these popular fan pages? Of course, we will pay the administrators of these fan pages.

What do you think of my idea? Does any one try this?

please share your result and thinkings with me here. Thank.

That is very important and I think it is a new top for Affiliate ads.
Hi socubeliveg,

This is already working for me and many others. But let me explain to you that you should have a plan:
- You already have websites, awesome! You just need to place related Affiliate ads and Adsense on these websites. Find a good space that is clear enough to your visitors and place them there.
- Contact page owners directly. Write a comment in one of their posts and tell the admin that you want him to post a link to your website and you will pay him for that. He may doubt at first but he has nothing to loss. Most of them will agree.
- Repeat this procedure with a number of related FB pages' admins.
- Now get ready to traffic to come directly from these pages to your website. Some of them will click on aff offers and others will click adsense ads.

NB: I personally don't prefer this method though. Why don't you create your own FB page and start an advertising campaign? It is cheaper, quicker and surely convert better. You will have more control on it.

Good luck :)

banners
Back