The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Building relationships is building your business

morris

affiliate
You know there is an old saying about the practice of good business ethics. Your main focus that you have to have when you start building your foundation for your business, can not be stressed enough on how improtant it is for your success or failure. It's not just the dollars that blossoms a business, there are so many other pieces to the pizzle, because if you extablish excellent VALUE first, the money will come.

Once you put that value piece in it's place, you will not be able to stop the money from flowing in, and what a great problem to have, don't you think? It just takes a little extra effort on your part at first to establish the value that you are offering to each new person you meet. If you want to own a life long business that you can be proud of, then you should never, and I mean never, say to a person first, let me see your wallet or buy this, and I will show you what's behind the curtain.

As that old saying goes; "You can shear a sheep twice a year, but you can only skin them once" !!! This is the practice of up selling, and this is not good business ethics on any level. To put it in perspective it's like this, I will offer you this beautiful looking car at a great low price, and then once you purchase it, it is then revealed to you, that you need the engine to make it work and that's expensive.

So remember, every contact you make with any person is important. Any successful business is based on relationships, that have been established with the offering of VALUE first, not just making the sale. This is vital, especially with an online business, which means that every email you reply to, every autoresponder message you send, every article you write, every forum thread you post, and every facebook comment you make is essential to your continued success online and in business.

You can spend 100's or even 1000's on a combination of classified ads, pay per click or any number of different ways to drive traffic to your site, but there is one technique that is a million times more powerful than all of these put together, and that's the personal contact that you established with each individual before you ask them for a dime.

Your ability to stay connected and offer VALUE first, is much more important than making money immediately, and your longevity in this business is only obtained by the relationships you nuture on a regular basis.

Just remember, most people will forget your name, and the things you say, and what you even look like, but hardly anyone will ever forget, how you made them feel.

So stop seeing those dollar signs in your eyes, and take your time and build your buisness right.

Note: Everything is Marketing, and Marketing is Everything !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your ability to stay connected and offer VALUE first, is much more important than making money immediately, and your longevity in this business is only obtained by the relationships you nuture on a regular basis.

If you are selling a product or a service to someone, and you treat them like a number, they may still purchase from you, but once that sale is made, your relationship terminates. You have not created any lasting impression of you or business in their minds, and the chance that they will return or spread the word about their experience is minimal. However, if you have cultivated a relationship with them, especially if you've managed to make yourself appear to be an authority in their eyes, then they will come back to you for future purchases or questions and they're a lot more likely to refer you to others.

I fully agree with the thread originator - as in anything in life, great relationships are vital in our online marketing efforts.

There are IMO two truisms that apply:

1) People buy from people they know, like and trust.

2) It's often said, and I make fully 80% of my work from home income from them, that 'The Money Is In The List'. A more accurate expression of this would be 'The Money Is In The Relationship You Develop With Your List'

This is really good advice. Networking and building relationships is an aspect of internet marketing that a lot of people don't seem to focus on enough but it's a shame because the rewards can be huge.

MI
Back