The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Build a Successful Site in 12 Months

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Here's an oldie but goodie for the newbies.

Brett Tabke's '26 Steps To 15k a Day'. The page, that was posted almost seven years ago, has had nearly 29 million page views and 15 million unique visitors. It has also been used as a training manual by numerous Fortune 100 companies.

Granted the info is a little dated and there are new options like social marketing that aren't covered but there is still some very good basic foundational principles here for building a site.

Hmm 7 years ago the way to optimize your site was to hide lots of keywords at the bottom of your website by masking the color, I remember those sites ;) Seriously though, business is business and not much changes, just the methods.

Wow! The one thing that comes across from this is that it is hard work! To be successful at IM takes time and work and persistence. I'm pretty new to all this and that is the main thing I'm learning. There may be "just" 26 steps but each step obviously takes time so there's a lot of things to be covered and looks like I've a way to go yet!!! :)

banners
Back