The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Browser war IE the victor FF next?

temi

affiliate
AOL bought Netscape, run it into the ground and now they are not supporting Netscape any more from the 1st of March.

Those who has been online long enough to rember the browser war can now consider the was if over, IE won.

Now that IE won the Netscape V IE war, do you think FF/s days are numbered?

no lol! IE doesn't stand a chance against the open source movement - it'll always be there :p

I was on netscapes side back in the day lol I was like one of those people who think IE is the internet - except it was netscape!

I was on Netscape side as well, Netscape made browser first.... anyway, the rest is history now :(

I always use FF now, after many years as an IE fan. FF offers so many cool tools that can be added into the browser. IE has a lot of catching up to do in my opinion.

I was very cautious regarding Fairfox in the beginning but after I had to reinstall windows number of times (all because my daughter was catching viruses left and right through IE) I finally switched.

My problems ended right there.

Huge variety of tools and plugins available for Fairfox it's a bonus...

FF has several more options than available in IE because people love FF :friends:

The demographics of FF market share will ensure it's popularity endures.
The market penetration has been driven by IE security risks over a the last decade or so plus the range of tools that can be integrated into FF for use by professionals in many fields.

banners
Back