The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blog directories - gain PR

redsy

affiliate
Hi i have been trying to promote my blog and list it in some directories, you know the ones that require you include a small image to track you site.

However, i have noticed the likes of blogtoplist which i am listed on a PR5 page seem to redirect and not use a direct link to your site. My site is listed here normally about no. 70-80. UK Property information.

Can i ask does this listing pass on PR? or is its main use to gain traffic.

Am i passing PR to them by including 2 direct links to them through the tracking code on my blog??

Is there any good sites that are beneficial to listing my blog and in affect reciprocating links with for PR. I am not wanting to add a million buttons as you see on some blogs, just quality which will help my blog. Thanks

I have a blog!

I have a blog which is based around me and my company.

I have been making regular posts and would also like to be able to get some good traffic to the blog since it is not well known...

corpnetsolutions.blogspot.com

:goodjobsign:

Any one who likes my Blog, please link back, it helps alot.

Much appreciated.

~ Mike

i started to blog 3 days ago (mostly trying to up the PR / value of my domain again so i can flog it...) - it was PR5 at some distant point when i turned down $10k for it :(

So, to resurrect it, i went and created a WP skin and wrote some js/mootols bits and bobs to make it more "appealing".

Now I need to make sure it's listed - what are the major directories/ players out there? it its first couple of days, the site only averaged about 27 visitors a day, although google seems to have picked up on every single post fairly well.

banners
Back