The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can I hide comment website link of my blog?

Comment website link? What link? Can you be more specific and give a little more details on what you want

- Samira

Steps to Disable Comments on A Publish Page
  1. Go to Blogger Draft.
  2. Select the Pages tab for the left sidebar.
  3. Click on a page to disable comments.
  4. On the right sidebar, you have the same Options menu.
  5. The options to disable comments are the same. Choose the right one. Allow.
  6. Update the page. Done!

regex the format of a URL

Look for a plugin that moderates URLs in comments, or;
Place all comments in a moderation queue in WordPress and edit the URLs out of the comments before you allow them to appear.

This is why I post negative replies to comment spammers seeing link backs, I consider them parasites for exactly this reason.

If you are publishing articles on your own site, and especially if you are using some CMS, you should have control over comments and manage who can see them. There are also some plugins that you can use for this purpose.

To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.

Hide the comments: Go to settings>>Posts, Comments and Sharing in the left sidebar. Now in the Comments section choose hide option from the drop down in front of Comment Location label. This is the most easy option. Hide Using CSS: Go to Theme>>Edit HTML.

Well if you want to block coments of people that coment with a link on your blog ,then you meed to go to coments setings and set coments to : hold for moderation ,in this way when someome coment on your blog it will not apear until its aproved by you

MI
Back