The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Blog Comments

I usually get only pings. My blog is only a couple of weeks old, but I got two regular pingers and they seem to be selective in what they take.

i cancel my blog comments they just spam on my blog comments so i've decided to remove it....they just posts something then link to their site which is not related to mine:mad:

well, you don't have to remove the comments when you are able to delete the irrelevant comments and ban the IP. I guess you know the importance of Comments.

yes i know what comments will do for the blog but it's just annoying that they're spamming on my blog :spiteful:

Well, its just like a comment, but it is track of your website listed on other sources. I think if the sources that put our article on their site is not a dofollow site then.... Is it worth to put their site url in our site comments?

It would show like you are going to be popular with your text, somehow you are getting all that what you expect in terms of SEO.

But, if you approve the trackbacks it means a link is going out from your site to other. Do you think its worth to give back a link? when the source where our site is tracked has a low PR. What do you think about it? Please let me know....

you can give them links

But, if you approve the trackbacks it means a link is going out from your site to other. Do you think its worth to give back a link? when the source where our site is tracked has a low PR. What do you think about it? Please let me know....

Yes, its worth to give link back to other site within your blog....think a while for theme of other site..rather you may give them link back. If the site is of Low PR to you it does not mean you are going to be a loser..it will be helpful regarding links however If you relate PR constraints with it, might be not in great profit. Overall link them is not much harmful to your blog.

banners
Back