The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best traffic/ad networks?

Try Adsterra Network!!!!

Adsterra is an established global ad network providing advertising media and monetization solutions for web and mobile advertisers and publishers worldwide.
If you tried Adsterra Network, share with us your experiences!

If you have not, here is what we have to offer you:

- No minimum traffic requirements
- 190+ countries covered
- 80% revshare
- 100% fill-rate and 100% counting
- Wide range of ad formats: banners, popunders, pushups, interstial, etc.
- Up to $5 CPM for popunders and up to $1.5 CPM for banners
- Adsterra API for statics
- Payouts net15 – always on time
- Payments to Paypal, Payoneer, Webmoney, Wire, Paxum, Epayments, Payza
- 24/7 support

Register at adsterra dot com

Contact us now!

I recommend mobicow.
Also, after reading this thread I suggest that it would be a good idea that people should be allowed to promote their services only in the marketplace.
Because of marketing I don`t know which is an advice and which is a commercial to an ad network.

I recommend mobicow.
Also, after reading this thread I suggest that it would be a good idea that people should be allowed to promote their services only in the marketplace.
Because of marketing I don`t know which is an advice and which is a commercial to an ad network.

This is a definite advise and recommendation ! ;)

Where do super affiliates run their campaigns?

what are some good ad networks that have a lot of volume?

you know, you have google adwords and facebook ads for ppc.
but when it comes to media buying, you have a lot of ad networks. so you're not sure which is good/bad.

i assume most of them promote mainstream stuff like education, dating, finance, and health offers?
If you are looking for incent traffic contact us : Mobile App Installs

You can try Gunggo who works directly with 6000+ publishers specializing in full page inventory, banner, video on both desktop and mobile with massive volumes on a global level.

Hopefully I'll meet anyone I haven't met already at the shows as we are always exhibiting!

Plenty of Fish is a solid traffic source IF you can get in. They closed their doors to new advertisers about a year ago while some of us current POF advertisers have been soaking up the profits.

If you want in, I have a thread in BUY,SELL,TRADE section, look it up.

Hi everyone,

traffichunt_2nd_anniversary_1-617x323.png

TrafficHunt is 2 years old today!

Today TrafficHunt celebrates its 2nd anniversary. Many thanks to our partners, advertisers and publishers for today’s prosperity and global renown!

While ones become older, others become better. We belong to the second category, never stopping at what we have. We always see the goals to reach and the ways to achieve them. Here’s our history in short:

traffichunt_history-577x323.png

Check the detailed review of TrafficHunt evolution on our blog.

MI
Back