The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best traffic/ad networks?

mobile99

Where do super affiliates run their campaigns?

what are some good ad networks that have a lot of volume?

you know, you have google adwords and facebook ads for ppc.
but when it comes to media buying, you have a lot of ad networks. so you're not sure which is good/bad.

i assume most of them promote mainstream stuff like education, dating, finance, and health offers?

HMU on skype if your looking for dating offers to run.

We'll also be able to help with some of the top ad networks our super affiliates use.

BuySellAds also great network for media buying. I like to suggest you before choose your ad network try a search on google that is it scam or not as well as calculate it's Alexa rank.

There is some very private networks, But they ask very huge amount to start up.
How ever a advertiser need testing>> testing >> and success.
A fresher become big player, Mind it.

WWWPromoter is a global self-service RTB marketplace specializing in display banners and full page pop-unders. Unlike traditional RTB marketplaces, we also work directly and exclusively with over 2000 publishers. What that means is you get full control of all your campaigns, from creation to launch, to optimization on a site by site basis. This enables you to effectively and efficiently scale your campaigns, thus maximizing your ROI.

You can have a look at our platform and all our targeting capabilities once you sign up here: WWWPromoter

Feel free to add me to skype at wwwpromoter.tuba and let me know if you have any questions.

You may try 7display.com as well. Good network that guarantees payments on-time, detailed and transparent statistics and other services.

Where do super affiliates run their campaigns?

what are some good ad networks that have a lot of volume?

you know, you have google adwords and facebook ads for ppc.
but when it comes to media buying, you have a lot of ad networks. so you're not sure which is good/bad.

i assume most of them promote mainstream stuff like education, dating, finance, and health offers?
It's really depending on your niche and your targeted audiences. There are several ad networks out their. If you are more specific then it was easy to suggested you some networks. Now tell me
  • what is your targeted niche? how much do you able to spend per month?
  • Which country you are targeted?
  • What is your offers?

I love how all these traffic network reps are pushing their own inventory.

"Super affiliates" do fix rate buys and don't mess with RTB's.

RTB's are where the newbies fight of the scrapes of what's left after the fixed rate buys.

If you want to do fixed rate from a broker test out Traffichaus or Reproro.

I love how all these traffic network reps are pushing their own inventory.

"Super affiliates" do fix rate buys and don't mess with RTB's.

RTB's are where the newbies fight of the scrapes of what's left after the fixed rate buys.

If you want to do fixed rate from a broker test out Traffichaus or Reproro.

But aren't Traffichaus and Reporo mainly for adult traffic? What about mainstream traffic?

BuySellAds also great network for media buying. I like to suggest you before choose your ad network try a search on google that is it scam or not as well as calculate it's Alexa rank.
BuySellAds is a reputable but i never heard that somebody get lead from here. You must know about PR and Niche related websites before advertising here.

If you're looking for premium dating and or members area traffic / and adult traffic give Etology a try. You wont be dissapointed.

Hey, at Make Massive we have over 200 traffic sources that affiliates can run ads on.

At the moment desktop native ads are totally eating desktop banner ads lunch, and affiliates are making a killing. Here are the popular native ad networks that affiliates are running on. Taboola, Marketgid, Revcontent, Content.ad, Outbrain, Adblade.

Also affiliates are making a ton of money in adult. Some top adult traffic sources are TrafficHaus, TrafficJunky, AdXpansion, Exoclick, JuicyAds.

PM if you need any help getting started with a traffic source or want to know which niche to try.

Yes, it always depends on the type of offers you want to promote and also if they are mobile or desktop. We work a lot with adult mobile traffic and for this market niche I can say you that Exoclick, Traffic Factory or Adult Moda, for example, have a lot of traffic and options for you to target your traffic.

Adnium has advanced targeting options for both mobile and web traffic, and being a CPMv network only counts an impression if your ad is loaded and in the user's view-port.

daynagsmi on Skype for any questions, or dayna[at]grandslammedia.com

Have a great weekend,

Adorika media helps you to reach your goal and get real leads, no bot traffic. We have exclusive 8000+ publishers and our own ad platform.

MI
Back