The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help How do I prevent bot traffic from PropellerAds?

It's incredibly frustrating when you invest your hard-earned money into an ad campaign, only to realize that it's attracting bot traffic instead of genuine human visitors. Not only does it feel like a waste of resources, but it also hampers your chances of reaching your target audience effectively. So, how can you put an end to this and ensure it doesn't happen again in the future? Is there a way to reclaim your money or prevent such bot traffic from infiltrating your campaigns?

It's incredibly frustrating when you invest your hard-earned money into an ad campaign, only to realize that it's attracting bot traffic instead of genuine human visitors. Not only does it feel like a waste of resources, but it also hampers your chances of reaching your target audience effectively. So, how can you put an end to this and ensure it doesn't happen again in the future? Is there a way to reclaim your money or prevent such bot traffic from infiltrating your campaigns?
I don't know, people I know also have traffic being skimmed by bots on many ad networks.

So, what the solution?
I personally haven't come across such a thing. I can provide you with a text that was answered not to me, but also with a problem like yours.

Hello, you have created 41 campaigns for Geo FR. With so many campaigns, the system will not be able to provide unique traffic for all campaigns. We recommend using only 2-3 campaigns with the same settings.

You have received a recommendation from your personal manager. You then deactivated some campaigns after 1-2 days, but 18 campaigns were active until November 6. This is still too many if you want to get unique traffic. Your personal manager provided you with recommendations that you decided not to follow.

We also recommend checking the technical side of your offer. For example, one of your domains has been flagged as malicious by 11 security vendors. Other domains of your smartlink are also flagged. This can significantly affect the CR of your campaign.

If a campaign does not bring results, then there is no point in spending 70% of the budget to promote it. Write to the manager asking to find the reason for the lack of leads. The manager can also recommend Geo for promotion.

I personally haven't come across such a thing. I can provide you with a text that was answered not to me, but also with a problem like yours.

Hello, you have created 41 campaigns for Geo FR. With so many campaigns, the system will not be able to provide unique traffic for all campaigns. We recommend using only 2-3 campaigns with the same settings.

You have received a recommendation from your personal manager. You then deactivated some campaigns after 1-2 days, but 18 campaigns were active until November 6. This is still too many if you want to get unique traffic. Your personal manager provided you with recommendations that you decided not to follow.

We also recommend checking the technical side of your offer. For example, one of your domains has been flagged as malicious by 11 security vendors. Other domains of your smartlink are also flagged. This can significantly affect the CR of your campaign.

If a campaign does not bring results, then there is no point in spending 70% of the budget to promote it. Write to the manager asking to find the reason for the lack of leads. The manager can also recommend Geo for promotion.
This does not seem to be of any help at all.

only to realize that it's attracting bot traffic
Prove it's really a bot. I am not doubting you but: With Headless Chrome, Selenium and WebDriver -- Detecting actual bot traffic is not easy.

If you are getting 1% or 2% conversion it's *normal* But if you are referring that traffic to some offer via your bridge page; then 0.1 to 0.25% net conversion could be in the realm of reality. SEM and social media ads are a lot better conversion wise but they are a lot more PPC/CPC.

If you are having issues with quality read your tracker if it will show
1. the user-agent that the referral from the traffic network used
Your webserver access will show the HTTP protocol as well as the user-agent and other NCSA data
Example: Apache Logging Basics - The Ultimate Guide To Logging
2. Using Google-Analytics can be misleading, but also revealing. Take a look at referral bounce rates as well as logged events.

When traffic does not buy it is not necessarily bots. There are lots of reasons and possibilities.

Set the user-agent to the most 2 recent browser updates respectively in your ad campaigns ... real people's browser auto-update now. Bots have static forged headers that must be changed to reflect the current versions manually.

1701034430368.png

If you are having issues with quality read your tracker if it will show
1. the user-agent that the referral from the traffic network used
Your webserver access will show the HTTP protocol as well as the user-agent and other NCSA data
Example: Apache Logging Basics - The Ultimate Guide To Logging
2. Using Google-Analytics can be misleading, but also revealing. Take a look at referral bounce rates as well as logged events.

When traffic does not buy it is not necessarily bots. There are lots of reasons and possibilities.

Set the user-agent to the most 2 recent browser updates respectively in your ad campaigns ... real people's browser auto-update now. Bots have static forged headers that must be changed to reflect the current versions manually.

View attachment 33641
Thanks for your input very informative.

Hello everyone!
We carefully check the traffic quality that comes to our platform. Our ISO 27001 certification attests to the high standards of our information security management system, our Ad Delivery, Ad Campaign Moderation, and Invalid Traffic Filtration are at the core of our services. Please find more info here - PropellerAds Continues to Improve Quality Procedures: ISAE 3000 Audit- PropellerAds Blog. Also, we have our anti-bot and anti-cheat system in place.If you have any proof that the traffic has bad quality, please send it to us via contact.us@propellerads.com or 24/7 Live chat. We will check all the information thoroughly.

Hello everyone!
We carefully check the traffic quality that comes to our platform. Our ISO 27001 certification attests to the high standards of our information security management system, our Ad Delivery, Ad Campaign Moderation, and Invalid Traffic Filtration are at the core of our services. Please find more info here - PropellerAds Continues to Improve Quality Procedures: ISAE 3000 Audit- PropellerAds Blog. Also, we have our anti-bot and anti-cheat system in place.If you have any proof that the traffic has bad quality, please send it to us via contact.us@propellerads.com or 24/7 Live chat. We will check all the information thoroughly.
Thanks for taking time out and rely to the post. What evidence do you accept for fraudulent clicks?

Thanks for taking time out and rely to the post. What evidence do you accept for fraudulent clicks?
We usually ask the following info:
  • campaign ID
  • the list of zones that suppose to be fraudulent
  • the dates when the traffic came to the campaign
  • IP addresses or IP ranges that seem to be suspicious
  • click IDs (optionally, if possible to get this info from the tracker).

We usually ask the following info:
  • campaign ID
  • the list of zones that suppose to be fraudulent
  • the dates when the traffic came to the campaign
  • IP addresses or IP ranges that seem to be suspicious
  • click IDs (optionally, if possible to get this info from the tracker).
Can I use Clickcease with propeller ads?

Thanks for sharing, :ninja:
bots are something we must be watchful for
and know how to resolve.

maskgoof.jpg

Can I use Clickcease with propeller ads?
I haven't seen anything that would preclude Propeller traffic. Clickcease analyzes the traffic in your funnel without preferences I think. I've tested it several times before permanently implementing it on one of my content sites. I plan to extend it to the funnels of my other content sites soon.

PER CLICKCEASE:
Total fraud protection: google ads, facebook ads and websites bot protection
Total protection suite
Total protection for your marketing funnels. Block bots and bad traffic on paid and organic campaigns.
Google Ads logo
Google Ad protection
Block bots, competitors and other wasteful traffic on your PPC campaigns.
meta logo
Facebook Ad protection
Remove fake users from your Facebook, Instagram and Messenger Ad campaigns.
1701716945666.png

Bot Zapping
New
Prevent unwanted bot activity on your Wordpress websites.

banners
Back