The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best 8 sites to promote your articles

Hi Cruz2011,

Thanks for the info I can definitely agree that these are some of the best if not the best Article Submition Site on the net and well worht the effort of submitting to your articles will definitely be indexed and it won't take months to see results. How do I know because I use them also...

I have tried to ssubmit articles to different directories, but I didn't have any effect at all and I can't still believe that you can get some links from article directories.

I'm sorry but has EzineArticles been black listed around here? I know I'm new to this forum but last I checked they were kind of the industry standard. Please correct me if I'm way off base.

Well EA is listed #1 in the top post in this thread. So it's still an option.

But I think EA and lots of other article marketing sites got hit pretty hard by the Google Panda update so may not be as valuable.

There are many good places to submit your articles on the internet, however I have found the EzineArticles is the absolute best at getting your articles ranked highly on Google (for a period of time).

Even though they are the best at getting your article seen on Google the ranking may or may not last for more than a couple weeks depending on the competiveness of the keyword your article is going for (you are writing your articles based on keywords. Right?).

So I really do like them and use them often but at the root of it all you need to do proper keyword research before you even begin to write your articles. :D :D :D

Buzzle? I would not include that one.

They have stripped out links in the past and deleted content, AFTER the article was published.

I definitely prefer EzineArticles over the other article submission sites. Their rules are lax enough to be fair and based on common sense. They don't refuse articles for some stupid mistake you weren't even thinking about it. They allow linking, and article is keyword optimized, the links can be effective.

I also like isnare and GoArticles, but I'd rank EA as the best.

banners
Back