The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Basic steps to starting a CPA campaign..

akumadxl

affiliate
Hello everyone,

For the last few days I have been digging into paid traffic and have my eyes set on CPA. I am wondering if anyone can guide me in the right direction and lay down the basic steps to a CPA campaign. Based on my research, as a CPA AFFILIATE my steps are:

1. GET CPA OFFERS: Is there a website that gives me a list of niches? Any recommendations?

2.GET INVOLVE W/ CPA NETWORK??: any suggestions on where to go for this? Also, what is the benefit of getting involve w. CPA network vs. not.

I really appreciate this forum. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you!

I can assure you if you start working on paid traffic sooner or later you will start earning and you will get the clear idea about how traffic reacts to different type of offers. The list of niches which you are talking about doesn't required if you are working for CPA. For initiating a campaign just do what I say.

1. You need to join any CPA website, maxbounty, peerfly, adworkmedia, cpagrip, cpalead etc, check their offers and select one good converting email submit offer (as you are a fresher).

2. Try to build a rapport with your Affiliate Manager so that you will get good offers with more CAP limit.

Let me know if you need any more help in setting up a campaign. I will be more than happy to help you.

Regards
IndeXer

I can assure you if you start working on paid traffic sooner or later you will start earning and you will get the clear idea about how traffic reacts to different type of offers. The list of niches which you are talking about doesn't required if you are working for CPA. For initiating a campaign just do what I say.

1. You need to join any CPA website, maxbounty, peerfly, adworkmedia, cpagrip, cpalead etc, check their offers and select one good converting email submit offer (as you are a fresher).

2. Try to build a rapport with your Affiliate Manager so that you will get good offers with more CAP limit.

Let me know if you need any more help in setting up a campaign. I will be more than happy to help you.

Regards
IndeXer

Thank you so much Indexer!! Sometime I feel so hopeless and alone in this big universe of A.M. I'm glad to have found this forum? I will follow your steps and get back to you on my journey!

Add me!
Email: StrategicFormula1@gmail.com

Thank you so much Indexer!! Sometime I feel so hopeless and alone in this big universe of A.M. I'm glad to have found this forum? I will follow your steps and get back to you on my journey!

Add me!
Email: StrategicFormula1@gmail.com

Don't worry bro, you can't succeed if you don't try nothing. Don't forget to open a journey so that we can follow your progress. Good to see people like you who are more ambitious and have patience to achieve things which most of the other people can't. Good luck buddy.

Regards
IndeXer

banners
Back