The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

assistance

philipsmcdon

affiliate
1. how do i creat a banner or get a banner to promot CPA offers and RUN campaigns ?
2. how do i link offers from my account to the banner?
3. how do i make money on this very offers?

You seem really not to know anything on the topic, but why are you trying to work on this basis?
i should suggest you to subscribe to a spy-tool to help you for this purpose, normally they all have features to help you searching for the best ad-network, buying ads the most clever way, but also optimizing your banners, landers, searching the right traffic source, and they can be helpful for the analysis of your campaign

Last edited by a moderator:
1. how do i creat a banner or get a banner to promot CPA offers and RUN campaigns ?
3. how do i make money on this very offers?

Hi, @philipsmcdon .

Re banners - use the offer's, create your own or have someone make one for you. Always make sure you have permission to use custom creatives on an offer if you don't use the one provided.

As far as running campaigns, wow. Which vertical, method and traffic source do you want to use? There are far too many variables to answer vaguely but I'll try something generic, just give you an idea of how it works:

Get approved by an affiliate network -> Find good offer -> Drive traffic to your link/creative

That is really, really general but you get the idea, hopefully.

Depends. On some platforms, you upload the banner graphic and enter the link somewhere. If you are displaying on your (or someone else's) site or blog, you'll either hyperlink the banner or have it inside html code.

The money you make is a commission.

You really need to start from the beginning and learn the basics or you're going to get frustrated and give up really fast, or lose a lot of money.

Start here to get the basics, which you need:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Don't worry about rushing out to get tools yet. Keep it simple and start reading and learning. You are very, very new to the industry, judging by your questions. So, learn enough to get an idea of what you're doing then start to implement. Along the way, make sure you let us know when you need help. That's what we're here for. :)

Hi, @philipsmcdon .

Re banners - use the offer's, create your own or have someone make one for you. Always make sure you have permission to use custom creatives on an offer if you don't use the one provided.

As far as running campaigns, wow. Which vertical, method and traffic source do you want to use? There are far too many variables to answer vaguely but I'll try something generic, just give you an idea of how it works:

Get approved by an affiliate network -> Find good offer -> Drive traffic to your link/creative

That is really, really general but you get the idea, hopefully.

Depends. On some platforms, you upload the banner graphic and enter the link somewhere. If you are displaying on your (or someone else's) site or blog, you'll either hyperlink the banner or have it inside html code.

The money you make is a commission.

You really need to start from the beginning and learn the basics or you're going to get frustrated and give up really fast, or lose a lot of money.

Start here to get the basics, which you need:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Don't worry about rushing out to get tools yet. Keep it simple and start reading and learning. You are very, very new to the industry, judging by your questions. So, learn enough to get an idea of what you're doing then start to implement. Along the way, make sure you let us know when you need help. That's what we're here for. :)

You should definately consider this dude!

banners
Back